⭐ CHINA is an Evil Empire

Rhino2K

12 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

It looks like there's something similar about to be implemented in the U.S. -- but for Credit Scores.

Because apparently DHS thinks people with low credit scores are immoral people.

Yes, I know this is Slate, and it makes some assumptions, but I wanted to make you folks aware...

https://slate.com/technology/2018/11/dhs-credit-scores-legal-resident-assessment.html

I guess they don't take into account that many of them are poor, and others lost their credit rating thanks to Bill Clinton and Barney Frank and then BHO's poor job of stifling the economy, while keeping unemployment high.  

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China putting minority Muslims in 'concentration camps,' U.S. says
Reuters ^ | Muslim 

Posted on 05/03/2019 5:11:25 PM PDT by RevelationDavid

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States accused China on Friday of putting well more than a million minority Muslims in “concentration camps,” in some of the strongest U.S. condemnation to date of what it calls Beijing’s mass detention of mostly Muslim Uighur minority and other Muslim groups. More at link above..... Is there a down side here?

(Excerpt) Read more at uk.reuters.com ...

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

There's not a problem with putting people in concentration camps because of their religious beliefs? Really? 

They are like locus they destroy everything they touch sorted like democrats

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, btex said:

What about the Bible verses and killing nonbelievers? 

From this article posted Friday.......

It is true that the God of the Bible enjoined violent, armed conflict for the Israelites in the Old Testament. He did so in order to eliminate the morally corrupt Canaanite civilizations that inhabited Palestine prior to the Israelite occupation of the land (Deuteronomy 9:4; 18:9-12; Leviticus 18:24-25,27-28). There simply was no viable solution to their condition except extermination. Their moral depravity was “full” (Genesis 15:16). They had slumped to such an immoral, depraved state, with no hope of recovery, that their existence on this Earth had to be ended—just like in Noah’s day when God waited while Noah preached for years but was unable to turn the world’s population from its wickedness (Genesis 6:3,5-7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 3:5-9).

Additionally, since the nation of Israel was also a civil entity in its own right, the government was also charged with implementing civil retribution upon lawbreakers. However, with the arrival of New Testament Christianity—an international religion intended for all persons without regard to ethnicity or nationality—God has assigned to civil government (not the church or the individual) the responsibility of regulating secular behavior. God’s people who live posterior to the cross of Christ (i.e., Christians) are not charged by God with the responsibility of inflicting physical punishment on the evildoer. Rather, civil government is charged with the responsibility of maintaining order and punishing lawbreakers (Romans 13:1-7; Titus 3:1; 1 Peter 2:13-14). Observe Paul’s explanation of this dichotomy:

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor (Romans 13:1-7, NKJV, emp. added).

One translation (NIV) renders the boldface type in the above quote “an agent of wrath to bring punishment.” But this assignment of judicial and penal retribution to the government is a contrast in Paul’s discussion with what he wrote in the three verses prior to this quotation:

Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good (Romans 12:19-21, NKJV, emp. added).

Notice that the very responsibility that is enjoined on the government, i.e., “an avenger to execute wrath” by use of the sword in 13:4, is strictly forbidden to the individual Christian in 12:19, i.e., “do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath.” To “give place to wrath” means to allow God’s wrath to show itself in His own appointed way that, according to the next few verses, is by means of the civil government.

Just now, btex said:

I commented on this before I thought. As I said the verse quoted from Koran is misquoted however in this lesson it seems very much like the person is saying it is forbidden for Christians to get revenge or wrath yet we have seen on here the thoughts about a revolution of right vs left and then we have the whole gun thing and this so seems to fly in the face that God wants people to have guns...

We are all imperfect sinners, dependent totally on the grace and mercy of God through the Blood of His Son........His Son, who TOLD His disciples to arm themselves.......

Luke 22:35-37 English Standard Version (ESV)

Scripture Must Be Fulfilled in Jesus

35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no moneybag or knapsack or sandals, did you lack anything?”They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. 37 For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.”

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No, but you Do cheer on those who behead people who don’t convert to Islam.

Actually I’m not too big on organized religions. I just feel that people should be able to believe what they want and not be condemned by the actions of a small few. 

1 minute ago, ScreamingEagle said:

Actually I’m not too big on organized religions. I just feel that people should be able to believe what they want and not be condemned by the actions of a small few. 

You Continually attempt to minimize the number of those who engage & endorse the murder of those who refuse to follow the pedophile, Mohammed.