MavGrad's NCAA Week 3 Preview (2018)

Coach Rab

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

How big a jump does Littrell make for his next job? Bottom/mid tier Power 5 school? 

I could see him going to the Big 12 if the Texas Tech job opens. I don’t think he would leave us for a Kansas or AAC job. He’s an Oklahoma boy and one of he main reasons he came to North Texas was to be closer to family. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

I could see him going to the Big 12 if the Texas Tech job opens. I don’t think he would leave us for a Kansas or AAC job. He’s an Oklahoma boy and one of he main reasons he came to North Texas was to be closer to family. 

Kingsbury bought himself some goodwill with a win over Houston today...Needs to string together some wins in B12 play still, but I think he is safe as of right now...

I kind of feel bad for A&M... they will jump into the top 25 then have to face bama.  Setting them up to just move out of the rankings again.  And while Texas is somewhat undeserving of a rank, they played like a top 25 team yesterday.  And finally, while LSU has beaten 2 top 10 teams, they are not a top 10 team yet... at least not in my mind.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I kind of feel bad for A&M... they will jump into the top 25 then have to face bama.  Setting them up to just move out of the rankings again.  And while Texas is somewhat undeserving of a rank, they played like a top 25 team yesterday.  And finally, while LSU has beaten 2 top 10 teams, they are not a top 10 team yet... at least not in my mind.

I see LSU cruising then they have 3 very tough games in a row starting with Georgia. If they can make it through them at 2-1 they will deserve a high ranking IMO.

• Like 1