Week 4: Garrison Bulldogs (1-2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-0) - 9/21/18

StingEmALTO

Garrison Bulldogs (1/2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-0)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Garrison @ Alto. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

The Alto Yellowjackets (3-0) host their old district rival Garrison Bulldogs (1-2) this coming Friday. The Jackets are coming off a penalty-filled game at New Diana (32-14 W) while the Bulldogs  surprised some by defeating state-ranked San Augustine (48-39). The Mean Sting has had some great battles with the ‘Dawgs through the years and I figure this will be another one to add to the list. Looking forward to the Friday night lights in Alto on the 21st! Who takes this game?

I heard Lowes has Wasp and Hornet spray on sale this week ... wonder if it works on yellerjackets?  I might swing by and pick up a case or two ... I going to bring my Bug-A-Salt just to stir 'em up a little ... 

Yellow Bug-A-Salt 2.0

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I heard Lowes has Wasp and Hornet spray on sale this week ... wonder if it works on yellerjackets?  I might swing by and pick up a case or two ... I going to bring my Bug-A-Salt just to stir 'em up a little ... 

Yellow Bug-A-Salt 2.0

Good choice in choosing BLACK & GOLD! 😂 While you’re swinging by Lowe’s, I think I’ll run by Pet Smart and grab a DAWG collar......brand spanking new black and gold one. Do you prefer it with or without spikes??? Gotta put a leash on that DAWG. He’s gotten a little feisty since Friday night when he bit that wolf. 🤣

• LOL! 2

47 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Good choice in choosing BLACK & GOLD! 😂 While you’re swinging by Lowe’s, I think I’ll run by Pet Smart and grab a DAWG collar......brand spanking new black and gold one. Do you prefer it with or without spikes??? Gotta put a leash on that DAWG. He’s gotten a little feisty since Friday night when he bit that wolf. 🤣

Who you gonna get to put it on them Dawgs?  Might get a hand chewed off trying ... 😜

• LOL! 2

I'm gonna bring my big trailer BBQ smoker over and put it where the wind blows across the field ... gonna smoke them yellerjackets out I do believe .... I do have to remember what my old coach used to say, "Boys, you are 14 points behind when you get off the bus in Alto!" ... tru storie ...:drool:

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm gonna bring my big trailer BBQ smoker over and put it where the wind blows across the field ... gonna smoke them yellerjackets out I do believe .... I do have to remember what my old coach used to say, "Boys, you are 14 points behind when you get off the bus in Alto!" ... tru storie ...:drool:

Haha

I think this came will be a slug fest, usually is between these two towns. I really don’t see it being a high scoring affair, like SA game or our game last year. It will be a great game, hopefully we get some of our guys back to help us. Alto wins 30 to 20!!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

I think this came will be a slug fest, usually is between these two towns. I really don’t see it being a high scoring affair, like SA game or our game last year. It will be a great game, hopefully we get some of our guys back to help us. Alto wins 30 to 20!!!

We wore down them wolfs and they didn't want no mo by the second half ... hoping for more of the same this week ... prediction?

• LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

As someone who's seen both Alto and Garrison play I'm calling Garrison in a close one .

Lol, our twos played most of the live quarter after the first drive, and our defense did the same. Your ones played the hole time, especially on offense. You only scored on the twos.

4 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

Lol, our twos played most of the live quarter after the first drive, and our defense did the same. Your ones played the hole time, especially on offense. You only scored on the twos.

He’s “seen” a very vanilla blend of Alto 1’s and 2’s for a few snaps. He hasn’t seen the Jackets for 4 qtrs. You already said the magic words “the live QUARTER” lol. With mostly 2’s against their 1’s and Dez Bryant 😂😂. He thinks he’s seen Alto.

9 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Good point! Lol. Sting pick up a tranquilizer gun and a muzzle too! Oh and a vile of 6-way puppy shot and a syringe! There’s parvovirus in our grass!! 😂

Got ‘em!! Just got back from Lufkin. Told the Pet Smart people what I needed and why. They gave it to me for free and said GET AFTER ‘EM!  😂 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Only 14?! 🤣 Gonna be a slobber knocker!!