Week 4: Garrison Bulldogs (1-2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-0) - 9/21/18

StingEmALTO

Garrison Bulldogs (1/2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-0)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Garrison @ Alto. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, Cherokee603 said:

Alright after watching JV last night one things is for sure garrison has the size advantage, it's gonna be a hard fought game tonight in a possible wet wet game, so with that I have my prediction for tonight 

35-21 Alto

Def good looking athletes over there. The reason I picked them to win 11. We can match them speed wise for sure. Homer prediction, but I’m going Alto 26-24

4 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Y'all must got that good crack over in tenny ha.....and to think I thought y'all had a chance tonight 😂 We may not pull it out but dang sure won't be 19.....you must be thinking what San Augustine gonna beat y'all by

He’s counting the 5 Harris has and the 14 they’re down when they get off the bus lol

4 minutes ago, Ilovefootball2 said:

This crew calling this game needs some training!!!! They stink on both sides!! Wow!! 

This crew is terrible, but turnovers are most of the problem. Good game, new it would be. We usually play better in the second half. Hopefully!!!!

Alto clock keeper ran the clock continuously on two long Garrison runs finishing way out of bounds. Ran about 35-40 seconds off the clock killing Garrison's  drive right before the half.  Terrible refs ... didn't  even stop the clock for first down ....smh

Edited by KirtFalcon