Week 4: Garrison Bulldogs (1-2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-0) - 9/21/18

StingEmALTO

Garrison Bulldogs (1/2) @ Alto Yellowjackets (3-0)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Garrison @ Alto. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Garrison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

2 hours ago, Alto44 said:

Lol, our twos played most of the live quarter after the first drive, and our defense did the same. Your ones played the hole time, especially on offense. You only scored on the twos.

The regular scrimmage with the 1s on both sides Alto didn't score and Crockett did once sooo. Also the entirety of our defense was 2s after the first half of the first live quarter. 5 or 6 1s on offense play the entirety tho.

4 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

The regular scrimmage with the 1s on both sides Alto didn't score and Crockett did once sooo. Also the entirety of our defense was 2s after the first half of the first live quarter. 5 or 6 1s on offense play the entirety tho.

Man what you been smoking, you must not have watched the same scrimmage I did. Your O played the whole time, and so did the D, I gave you the benefit of doubt before, but you are wrong.

8 minutes ago, Cherokee603 said:

Boy you some kinda crazy, Alto scored on the first drive of the scrimmage

Alto didn't score AT ALL until the live scrimmage I literally just went back and watched it.  See for yourself. No reason to lie. Regular scrimmage was 1-0 Crockett and it was 3-3 in the 2 live quarters. 

7 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

Man what you been smoking, you must not have watched the same scrimmage I did. Your O played the whole time, and so did the D, I gave you the benefit of doubt before, but you are wrong.

The Defense except for maybe 2 or 3 definitely didn't play the whole time everyone else was 2s

7 minutes ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Get back to Garrison vs alto please! 

Your new buddy, it tends to get a little off subject from time to time....it's all fun and games little jabs here and there...you'll learn you've only been a member for a day.....cricketdog knows it's nothing personal just late night talk lol

1 minute ago, Cherokee603 said:

Your new buddy, it tends to get a little off subject from time to time....it's all fun and games little jabs here and there...you'll learn you've only been a member for a day.....cricketdog knows it's nothing personal just late night talk lol

Been on for a few years! Just new name. Known in both towns