Week Four: Hughes Springs @ Tatum

Eagleborn

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I can get behind this. 

I expect Tatum to win 6 in a row and then comes Gladewater. Right now they are on another level than us. If we get beat between now and Gladewater, there’s nothing to get in our feelings about. Sometimes you lose games that you should win, see Center vs Tatum. People get in their feelings when they come on here shooting their mouth off and have to eat crow. Lol

12 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I expect Tatum to win 6 in a row and then comes Gladewater. Right now they are on another level than us. If we get beat between now and Gladewater, there’s nothing to get in our feelings about. Sometimes you lose games that you should win, see Center vs Tatum. People get in their feelings when they come on here shooting their mouth off and have to eat crow. Lol

A couple out of those 6 are goning to be tougher than the rest. We all know WR has athletes, but have you seen the Mineola RB? Sneed is his name and he’s getting a lot of looks as a sophomore. What’s your take on Mineola?

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

A couple out of those 6 are goning to be tougher than the rest. We all know WR has athletes, but have you seen the Mineola RB? Sneed is his name and he’s getting a lot of looks as a sophomore. What’s your take on Mineola?

Not sure yet. I know their RB is supposed to be really good but if they don’t have a respectable passing game, it could hurt them. I just don’t know enough about them to have an informed opinion. 

31 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not sure yet. I know their RB is supposed to be really good but if they don’t have a respectable passing game, it could hurt them. I just don’t know enough about them to have an informed opinion. 

He’s got 12,000 views on Hudl as a sophomore. Barlow from Newton has roughly 2,000 more views than him as a senior. I don’t understand how he could have that many as a sophomore. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

He’s got 12,000 views on Hudl as a sophomore. Barlow from Newton has roughly 2,000 more views than him as a senior. I don’t understand how he could have that many as a sophomore. 

One possibility. Marketing. Him and his family could be repeatedly viewing it to get him more attention. Possibly just got viewed by the right people that know the right people that view things like that and has been shared or word of mouth spread and BAM, a lot of views. A million possibilities. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Now your turn? And by beating Tatum I mean actually win. Not that moral victory junk you were talking about that one day. 

It was 1999 I guess I was 11 then. Y’all were supposed to win the game and I believe were undefeated until we beat y’all on yalls homecoming. I believe until that game the series record in 1999 was 12-5. .You can add it up to what it would be now, although we haven’t played y’all every year. I know we didn’t play y’all sometime around 2006-2010 or something like that and we haven’t played y’all since what 2013. Had y’all been on the schedule since y’all went to 4a we surely would have won one of those years. Y’all own the series of course and always will, but we own the points spread 85-6. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

It was 1999 I guess I was 11 then. Y’all were supposed to win the game and I believe were undefeated until we beat y’all on yalls homecoming. I believe until that game the series record in 1999 was 12-5. .You can add it up to what it would be now, although we haven’t played y’all every year. I know we didn’t play y’all sometime around 2006-2010 or something like that and we haven’t played y’all since what 2013. Had y’all been on the schedule since y’all went to 4a we surely would have won one of those years. Y’all own the series of course and always will, but we own the points spread 85-6. 

You’ll have the same answer next year too.