Carthage at Gilmer

HearEmaGrowlin

Carthage vs Gilmer  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

On 9/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, ProudBear said:

It’s is amazing how fast our good neighbors to the north are hitting the panic button. You have a great group of coaches that a lot of schools would love to have!  Just maybe the talent pool is not quite as stocked as in the past. One thing for sure- the move in D-1 talent has kept the program going for years! Without those you probably would be about where you are now!  

GJ Kinne and Houston Tuminello are the only D-1 Talent that I can remember that moved here. The others were Gilmer kids. McClane was here in 5th grade so not sure we knew he would be D-1. Amy school that wins consistently is going to get move ins. Happens all over Texas.

38 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

GJ Kinne and Houston Tuminello are the only D-1 Talent that I can remember that moved here. The others were Gilmer kids. McClane was here in 5th grade so not sure we knew he would be D-1. Amy school that wins consistently is going to get move ins. Happens all over Texas.

Didn't Blake Lynch come from Troup?

2 hours ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

I forgot about Lynch; my bad..But most like Curtis Brown; David Snow; Kollin Hurt, Manuel Johnson, LaMarcus Morton, etc I know I'm missing 3 cause 1 Went to Missouri and another to SMU..

Chris And Demarco as well. Jenkins Brothers as well. Both played D1 

How many Jr/Sr D1’s Gilmer have on field this year? 1 maybe? 

4 hours ago, CallMeDaddy said:

Chris And Demarco as well. Jenkins Brothers as well. Both played D1 

How many Jr/Sr D1’s Gilmer have on field this year? 1 maybe? 

Yes I would say 1. I remembered I missed the Boyd's lol rite after but just said screw it. Justin Johnson too he just didnt go. I forgot Jake went and played too 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Heard y'all are pretty salty! Haven't seen y'all of course but I trust who I talk to about y'all and sounds good so far.

I think when you see them you will really like the O line and D line, I think they could be best they have had. The wide receivers are faster than last year but are still getting in sink with the QB. This could be a very special team by the time the playoffs get here. 

So far the size and speed really sticks out. Hope you get to see them and comment what you see. 

• Like 1

Just now, cowboyandchrist said:

I think when you see them you will really like the O line and D line, I think they could be best they have had. The wide receivers are faster than last year but are still getting in sink with the QB. This could be a very special team by the time the playoffs get here. 

So far the size and speed really sticks out. Hope you get to see them and comment what you see. 

Oline and Dline are huge..was very impressed w their lines on both sides of the ball. Better than last year I think honestly as a whole

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Oline and Dline are huge..was very impressed w their lines on both sides of the ball. Better than last year I think honestly as a whole

First substitute on the d-line last Friday  is a big un...………..But the starting 4 on the d-line against Gilmer probably average around 195...…….but they definitely will Get After Your A

O-line has 2 big young men right of the center...………….Other 3 are average size for 4A(left guard being quiet a bit bigger than the other 2)

13 hours ago, cotton84 said:

First substitute on the d-line last Friday  is a big un...………..But the starting 4 on the d-line against Gilmer probably average around 195...…….but they definitely will Get After Your A

O-line has 2 big young men right of the center...………….Other 3 are average size for 4A(left guard being quiet a bit bigger than the other 2)

Looked bigger than that on Dline to me sitting up in the stands I knew you had 2 big OL..I felt sorry for the Fresh Center playing against yall he had a tough task