Cowboys @ Seattle

Crawford

Cowboys Week 3  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Seattle Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2018 at 08:30 PM

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

What happened to ol spacegolfer?  Dont tell me even he has given up hope.  No matter how terrible they were we could always count on spacegolfer to put a positive spin on things.  Sad days.

I think spacegoober gave up on the Cowgirls when they cut Tony Turnover loose .... 

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

What happened to ol spacegolfer?  Dont tell me even he has given up hope.  No matter how terrible they were we could always count on spacegolfer to put a positive spin on things.  Sad days.

He doesn't watch the Cowboys anymore.  He only watches the games that Tony Romo calls.  

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think spacegoober gave up on the Cowgirls when they cut Tony Turnover loose .... 

Nah, I think Spacegolfer must be busy. He's a true Cowboys fan. And so am I. I'm not the kind that wears rose-colored glasses...I can be critical of them, and don't make excuses for them. I've been a Cowboys fan since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, and that's a LONG time. And I will ALWAYS be a Cowboys fan. Thick or thin...win, lose, or tie, they'll be my team. 

12 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Nah, I think Spacegolfer must be busy. He's a true Cowboys fan. And so am I. I'm not the kind that wears rose-colored glasses...I can be critical of them, and don't make excuses for them. I've been a Cowboys fan since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, and that's a LONG time. And I will ALWAYS be a Cowboys fan. Thick or thin...win, lose, or tie, they'll be my team. 

Jerry?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Yes? 😋

You're a great owner but your GM has an established track record of being completely clueless when it comes to putting together a championship caliber team.  Please fire him, thanks.

Signed,

Lifelong Cowboys fan.

Ps, and the high school coach at my alma mater is head and shoulders above that yes-man you've got clapping on the sidelines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2