Cowboys @ Seattle

Crawford

Cowboys Week 3  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Seattle Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2018 at 08:30 PM

47 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You're a great owner but your GM has an established track record of being completely clueless when it comes to putting together a championship caliber team.  Please fire him, thanks.

Signed,

Lifelong Cowboys fan.

Yes, I agree, I am a great owner. However, the GM position has a lifelong, non-negotiable, iron clad, permanent contract. He will be there until he wants to "retire" or he dies. There is nothing I can do. Sorry. 

Please don't forget to stop by your local Sports retail store and stock up on Dallas Cowboys merchandise, or buy online. Thanks in advance!! 

Signed, 

Jerry " They hate me, cause they ain't me" Jones 

13 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yes, I agree, I am a great owner. However, the GM position has a lifelong, non-negotiable, iron clad, permanent contract. He will be there until he wants to "retire" or he dies. There is nothing I can do. Sorry. 

Please don't forget to stop by your local Sports retail store and stock up on Dallas Cowboys merchandise, or buy online. Thanks in advance!! 

Signed, 

I'll pass.  The only time i've ever stepped foot inside your stadium is to see my Bulldogs win state.  How long it stays that way is up to you.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

I'll pass.  The only time i've ever stepped foot inside your stadium is to see my Bulldogs win state.  How long it stays that way is up to you.

Let me know the next time you plan on coming to Jerry World and I'll knock $5 off your parking fee, and give you half off your first corn dog. 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Signed, 

Why do I feel like this guy is talking :  

• LOL! 2

@Doomer I saw Kirtfalcon at the Alto/Garrison game tonight.  He had on a Dallas Cowboys cap, a "Touchdown Tony" T-shirt and one of them big foam fingers that said Cowboys #1.  He told me don't believe what he writes on here, he bleeds Cowboy blue.  He got mad at refs and clock keeper and started pointing that foam finger yelling, kinda' scary.  You'll never hear a more tru story! 😃

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Red90fly said:

@Doomer I saw Kirtfalcon at the Alto/Garrison game tonight.  He had on a Dallas Cowboys cap, a "Touchdown Tony" T-shirt and one of them big foam fingers that said Cowboys #1.  He told me don't believe what he writes on here, he bleeds Cowboy blue.  He got mad at refs and clock keeper and started pointing that foam finger yelling, kinda' scary.  You'll never hear a more tru story! 😃

There is no reason for me NOT to believe this.

Stay tuned after the game Cowboys fans, rumors are that Earl Thomas will have a “dramatic announcement” after the game. If you read the tea leaves, and you believe in Jerry getting his man, ET could be switching locker rooms after Dallas beats Seattle.

5 hours ago, Stoney said:

Stay tuned after the game Cowboys fans, rumors are that Earl Thomas will have a “dramatic announcement” after the game. If you read the tea leaves, and you believe in Jerry getting his man, ET could be switching locker rooms after Dallas beats Seattle.

Dallas beating Seattle may be the key here in the Thomas deal.  But on the other hand doesn’t look like Earl and the Seahawks are happy with each other so a trade is inevitable