The Smoakhouse Forums

Cowboys Week 3  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Seattle Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2018 at 08:30 PM

Cowboys get a important win against the Giants. Seahawks play tomorrow night against the Bears. Seattle lost last week in their season opener to Denver, 27-24. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He might have sobered up long enough to type something coherently, either that or he is out of squeezins ...

You're a great owner but your GM has an established track record of being completely clueless when it comes to putting together a championship caliber team.  Please fire him, thanks. Signed,

Why do I feel like this guy is talking :    

Boys by as many as they want. They showed the Giants whose to beat in the division.

Cowboys in a close game, by 7pts or less. 

I really don't know what to think of the Seahawks. If Dallas can find some identity on offense like they did against the Giants, I really don't see Seattle winning this with the way our defense has been playing. Cowboys by 10.

I rate this a tossup.  This isn't the Seattle of two years ago.  The passing game is still nonexistent even with the bomb that Dak threw Sunday night.  Since this is in Seattle I'm going with them 20-17.  

If the Cowboys can run the offense efficiently early, we could find ourselves stalling out the clock the entire fourth quarter.

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

If the Cowboys can run the offense efficiently early, we could find ourselves stalling out the clock the entire fourth quarter.

If the dog hadn't stopped to scratch his ####, he might have caught the rabbit .... 

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

If the dog hadn't stopped to scratch his ####, he might have caught the rabbit .... 

58 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes. That is corrrrrreeeect sir!

58 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Absolutely a true story

What happened to ol spacegolfer?  Dont tell me even he has given up hope.  No matter how terrible they were we could always count on spacegolfer to put a positive spin on things.  Sad days.

7 hours ago, Doomer said:

"efficiently"?????? Doomer, where'd you learn that big word? lol 😋

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

He might have sobered up long enough to type something coherently, either that or he is out of squeezins ... Very drunk emoticon (Drinking smileys)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

What happened to ol spacegolfer?  Dont tell me even he has given up hope.  No matter how terrible they were we could always count on spacegolfer to put a positive spin on things.  Sad days.

I think spacegoober gave up on the Cowgirls when they cut Tony Turnover loose .... 

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

He doesn't watch the Cowboys anymore.  He only watches the games that Tony Romo calls.  

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think spacegoober gave up on the Cowgirls when they cut Tony Turnover loose .... 

Nah, I think Spacegolfer must be busy. He's a true Cowboys fan. And so am I. I'm not the kind that wears rose-colored glasses...I can be critical of them, and don't make excuses for them. I've been a Cowboys fan since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, and that's a LONG time. And I will ALWAYS be a Cowboys fan. Thick or thin...win, lose, or tie, they'll be my team. 

12 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Nah, I think Spacegolfer must be busy. He's a true Cowboys fan. And so am I. I'm not the kind that wears rose-colored glasses...I can be critical of them, and don't make excuses for them. I've been a Cowboys fan since I was knee-high to a grasshopper, and that's a LONG time. And I will ALWAYS be a Cowboys fan. Thick or thin...win, lose, or tie, they'll be my team. 

Jerry?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

He posted in the first game.

15 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Seen it on the movie 'Real Genius.'

If you really think about it we could look past Seattle and then Lions and Texans too really. I sure like the way this year's schedule is working out!

17 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Jerry?

Yes? 😋

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Yes? 😋

You're a great owner but your GM has an established track record of being completely clueless when it comes to putting together a championship caliber team.  Please fire him, thanks.

Signed,

Lifelong Cowboys fan.

Ps, and the high school coach at my alma mater is head and shoulders above that yes-man you've got clapping on the sidelines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2