New Diana (0-3) at Queen City (0-3)

Eagle27

New Diana (0-3) at Queen City (0-3)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2018 at 12:30 AM

• Mr. P changed the title to New Diana (0-3) at Queen City (0-3)
3 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

I made a very poor attempt to get this topic started.   It had to be repaired by the mods.  Live and learn...still SMH though lol

My first thread I was nervous as a cat and messed it completely up, I'm just having a little fun as will some of the rest on here.. You handled it well and that says a lot about ya style.. Some on here will try and get in them feels.. Js. 

Just now, upullinmychain said:

My first thread I was nervous as a cat and messed it completely up, I'm just having a little fun as will some of the rest on here.. You handled it well and that says a lot about ya style.. Some on here will try and get in them feels.. Js. 

Thanks man, let the fun begin! 

6 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

I made a very poor attempt to get this topic started.   It had to be repaired by the mods.  Live and learn...still SMH though lol

Ah, ok. Gotcha. No worries. Everybody makes mistakes. Important thing is to learn from them and not to repeat them. 

Ok. Lesson is over, lol. 

Welcome to Smoaky.  Glad to have another ND Eagle fan on here. 

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

I think things will start to click a little more this week, I’ll step out and say ND Wins 24-6. 

Until they prove me wrong, I'm not gonna be that optimistic. I'm hoping they WIN, and if so think it'll be by one score or less.