ANY THURSDAY GAMES

BoyzNdaHood

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

By time the game starts tomorrow they will wish they would've 

yep... the problem is never the rain... its always the lightning.  UIL rules have it where its 30 minutes anytime lightning strikes within 10 miles of your location... for east Texas that can be a hell of a delay

9 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

yep... the problem is never the rain... its always the lightning.  UIL rules have it where its 30 minutes anytime lightning strikes within 10 miles of your location... for east Texas that can be a hell of a delay

Two weeks in a row, the school i coach at in DISD was delayed for almost two hours. Glad we moved it to Thursday this time.

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

Alot of schools are going to question themselves why didn't bump the game up a day... alot of teams are going to try and play tomorrow SMH 

Well now there's a huge storm coming through DFW right around kickoff time, so there's that.

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

Alot of schools are going to question themselves why didn't bump the game up a day... alot of teams are going to try and play tomorrow SMH 

Sure am going to hate driving all the way to Texarkana and then getting the game called. 

16 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

yep but that thing was gone pretty quick.  I don't think tomorrow's storms are going to be avoidable for DFW.

Blessed for the rain but man it #### not being able to enjoy the game as a die hard fan. I'll just be sitting there under an umbrella enjoying what our boys do. Rain, shine, or monsoon. I'm there.

• Like 1