Kilgore @ Texas High

thstiger1997

7 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

Kilgore just better in every phase of the game.  This game is as one-sided as any game I ever saw when we were playing Longview.  We have not even been competitive.

We have lost to Nac, H’ville, and PT in the last 3 weeks... all by 2 scores. We’re a pretty good, highly #### off football team. 

4 minutes ago, ETxFB299 said:

Texas High laid an egg. 

I don't feel that way.   Laying an egg to me implies that things might be different if this game was played again..  I've seen nothing to suggest this game would be any different if it was played 10 times in a row.  We've had absolutely no answer to anything Kilgore has done.  They are just by far the better team

Congrats to Kilgore.   Hopefully the Tigers can regroup and get ready for district.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

I don't feel that way.   Laying an egg to me implies that things might be different if this game was played again..  I've seen nothing to suggest this game would be any different if it was played 10 times in a row.  We've had absolutely no answer to anything Kilgore has done.  They are just by far the better team

Congrats to Kilgore.   Hopefully the Tigers can regroup and get ready for district.

Very surprising!  Texas High usually doesn’t lose like this. Must be a down year for them. 

What a game. Kilgore didn't throw much but when they did it was crossing routes and stuff in the flat. Bulldogs have shown a more complex air game this year, just didn't need it tonight. Inside running game was there all night.

Add to that the job the D did on Clack and Co. and you have a complete game.

35 minutes ago, KildogDad said:

What a game. Kilgore didn't throw much but when they did it was crossing routes and stuff in the flat. Bulldogs have shown a more complex air game this year, just didn't need it tonight. Inside running game was there all night.

Add to that the job the D did on Clack and Co. and you have a complete game.

Congrats, KilDogDad! 👏👏👏

• Like 1

LOL!  Hey,  you guys got what you want so enjoy the games.  But hey,  the kids have "Heart" and the big,  bad Norton is gone.  And I'm sure it won't be long before these same posters will be calling for the coach's tail.  This is playing out perfect to form.  What did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over again.  Guess he never visited Texarkana.  Oh,  and where is that other village idiot,  DogonSirius or something like that.  So here comes the sub 500 years.  Cheers!

6 hours ago, THSfanatic said:

Kilgore just better in every phase of the game.  This game is as one-sided as any game I ever saw when we were playing Longview.  We have not even been competitive.

5 hours ago, thstiger1997 said:

Good job Kilgore. Y'all showed up and played one good game. We got out played and coached in this one. Good luck on the year.

1 hour ago, Slimbodine said:

LOL!  Hey,  you guys got what you want so enjoy the games.  But hey,  the kids have "Heart" and the big,  bad Norton is gone.  And I'm sure it won't be long before these same posters will be calling for the coach's tail.  This is playing out perfect to form.  What did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over again.  Guess he never visited Texarkana.  Oh,  and where is that other village idiot,  DogonSirius or something like that.  So here comes the sub 500 years.  Cheers!

Stunned. 

After Kilgore was 0-3 against mediocre Nac, Hallsville, and PT I expected a much better Texas High team to roll. 

Have no explanation for this.  Either Kilgore or as playing possum or those first three teams were better than the thought. 

Maybe Texas high is in for a long season. 

Or maybe it was a perfect storm of a perfect gam by Kilgore and Texas High just squatting. 

We will know in a few weeks. 

But as a member of 9-5A .... make me leery of PT, Nac, and Halls after seeing them beat a Kilgore team that just dominated Texarkana 😬😬

Kilgore is not a terrible team....we were 0-3 because we played terrible...6 turnovers, special teams mistakes and tons of penalties contributed to that...when you hang onto the ball and quit drive killing penalties..good things happen...just crazy it took 3 games to fix it...just gotta keep getting better

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

Kilgore is not a terrible team....we were 0-3 because we played terrible...6 turnovers, special teams mistakes and tons of penalties contributed to that...when you hang onto the ball and quit drive killing penalties..good things happen...just crazy it took 3 games to fix it...just gotta keep getting better

Was it one year y'all went 0-3 and y'all end up beating Carthage and won State??