Coolest looking helmets in high school ball?

Mr. P

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

yeah, I am not a huge fan of that logo... I always like the Longhorn logo we had with all white, no graphics to it.

Agree.

While this new logo is "better" from a neutral and purely graphic design perspective, the ol' Maverick "longhorn" logo is iconic. 

1 minute ago, AKA said:

Agree.

While this new logo is "better" from a neutral and purely graphic design perspective, the ol' Maverick "longhorn" logo is iconic. 

I agree.  I like the alternate. But you can’t beat the traditional

40286DC9-D4E7-4AE9-ADA5-9F171A895B65.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I like Henderson with the silver lids . Outside of my team . Carthage white helmets with Cincinnati Reds theme looks good. 

The silver helmets are nice but Henderson really needs to cool it with the red. Carthage is red, Kilgore is red, Van is red. All three of those programs have been consistently red for nearly a century. 

Henderson needs to go with something similar to the Patriots...  silver helmets, blue jerseys with red and white trim, and silver pants. It would be a great look for them. 

19 minutes ago, AKA said:

The silver helmets are nice but Henderson really needs to cool it with the red. Carthage is red, Kilgore is red, Van is red. All three of those programs have been consistently red for nearly a century. 

Henderson needs to go with something similar to the Patriots...  silver helmets, blue jerseys with red and white trim, and silver pants. It would be a great look for them. 

Yes I agree.

23 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

foster-falcons-football-helmet-right.pngFoster Falcons

Likes the helmet 

15 hours ago, Matt said:

Jacksonville Fightin’ Indians

80C81F12-10CD-4D4A-8A0F-972F143ED0CB.jpeg

Very nice helmet.

37 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I agree.  I like the alternate. But you can’t beat the traditional

40286DC9-D4E7-4AE9-ADA5-9F171A895B65.jpeg

I like the logo better on the white helmets but the black helmets could of been more Graphic, then the same way. 

1 hour ago, Tigers89 said:

4C6C7141-11AC-4C32-B231-FFBD40E3B94B.png

Now them helmets I like a lot there.Awesome helmets.

• Like 1

I think he’s switched tactics on us. He used to only say “Y’all ain’t winning state this year.”

Now, we’ e Won it two season in a row and ha e a promising start to this season.

I think he’s decided if he praises the Dawgs at every turn it’ll jinx us. I mean, hey, if I were him I may change my game plan too, ha!