Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Ore City @ Paul Pewit


Ore City vs Paul-Pewit  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll be home at halftime when we play yall then lol Was it A&W or Bargs?

Yes

I heard the best celebration at yalls game was when the DF vs EF final came across the loud speaker..... 🧐

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Fix mine? I put a ton of thought into my gifs lol

Naww, thought if I took mine down or corrected it it would blank the one in your quote, didn't work so it is what it is. Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Naww, thought if I took mine down or corrected it it would blank the one in your quote, didn't work so it is what it is. Lol 

That’s all I got to offer is gifs this week. It’s dead. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, upullinmychain said:

I hear ya NB, but dist is coming and you will get ya woooooo on then... Lol 

OC is in our district. So was Waskom. Good week there. ND way talk a little. DeKalb very little. QC crickets. EF has a few. Daingerfield will be lively though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

OC is in our district. So was Waskom. Good week there. ND way talk a little. DeKalb very little. QC crickets. EF has a few. Daingerfield will be lively though. 

Yeah, I'm stocking up on popcorn for the df thread.. Lol. May be some suspension in that one.. Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah, I'm stocking up on popcorn for the df thread.. Lol. May be some suspension in that one.. Lol 

Naw chain I’ll keep light and funny. To close to playoffs. ETF will do his best to bait me though. That much I can tell ya. And I’ll be called Gomer 47 times too lol. Good guy. Loves his tigers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Finest chick in the OC

AE8A653D-AC6C-448D-85CE-765318629C8A.gif

Big women need love to, I'll take her LMAO hahahahahahahahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETT said:

Big women need love to, I'll take her LMAO hahahahahahahahaha

surely you don`t think NB (alais Lover boy) gonna give her up

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Ore City women are so ugly ETF won’t even date ‘em. 

PP/Omaha/Naples women are so ugly...even escaped prisoners from the Telford unit prison won't even look at 'em. 😝

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Don’t have nuttin’ But dimes in Brahmaland TT my man. 

LOL...your vision of "dimes" says slot then. I used to work with several of y'alls womenfolk. None of them under a deuce & 1/2. Made me understand better why the mascot is a cow. 😝

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

LOL...your vision of "dimes" says slot then. I used to work with several of y'alls womenfolk. None of them under a deuce & 1/2. Made me understand better why the mascot is a cow. 😝

I’m just impressed you even checked them out. Most from Lady Diana got to much sugar in their blood

8A446791-C611-49E4-818E-33936AA50707.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m just impressed you even checked them out. Most from Lady Diana got to much sugar in their blood

8A446791-C611-49E4-818E-33936AA50707.gif

Looking at them BrahmHER women was kinda like looking at a car wreck. You know you're not supposed to, and it's kinda morbid, but you look anyway. 🤢🤮😆

Link to post
Share on other sites

NB, how bad you think the whoopin is gonna be? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’m going 49-7 PP wins. 

Oh...so your pickin PP to win? hhhmmm lol 🤔 😝

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...