Week 5: White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Oak @ Tatum  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Nah, we soft as Charmin. 

Man y’all go from cupcake to charmin. Lol if y’all charmin than we’re like leftover Charmin if that’s possible. District 8 got a lot tougher tonight. 2 top ranked teams in 3a. We gonna battle it out for cellar dweller. 

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Man y’all go from cupcake to charmin. Lol if y’all charmin than we’re like leftover Charmin if that’s possible. District 8 got a lot tougher tonight. 2 top ranked teams in 3a. We gonna battle it out for cellar dweller. 

Yep. GW and WR fighting for top spot and Tatum and WO fighting for bottom spot. 

Offense starting to build some confidence. If you can't run with our receivers, it is quite evident our OC Lynch will make you put someone out there than can, or prepare to get burned many times lol. He called the same deep ball play 5 times in a row lol. He is a mad man, i like it lol.

42 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Offense starting to build some confidence. If you can't run with our receivers, it is quite evident our OC Lynch will make you put someone out there than can, or prepare to get burned many times lol. He called the same deep ball play 5 times in a row lol. He is a mad man, i like it lol.

We need some gutsy calls like that. Our old OC was like that. We miss him after being gone the last 2 years. I also like those gutsy onside kicks y’all did in the game. 

13 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We need some gutsy calls like that. Our old OC was like that. We miss him after being gone the last 2 years. I also like those gutsy onside kicks y’all did in the game. 

It’s actually part of the kicking game. Do it a lot.