Week 5: White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Oak @ Tatum  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Well to our credit, we didn’t get to play EF and Rains. Lol

I could be wrong. We’ve all been wrong before, but I think Rains is better than people think. Only time will tell.  We play teams our size. Y’all seem to forget this is 3a now. Welcome to the puff league.

Just now, Racer55 said:

I could be wrong. We’ve all been wrong before, but I think Rains is better than people think. Only time will tell.  We play teams our size. Y’all seem to forget this is 3a now. Welcome to the puff league.

Rains’ RPO have y’all fits... They aren’t bad. Y’all looked unprepared. Maybe looking ahead?

• Stinks 1

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Rains’ RPO have y’all fits... They aren’t bad. Y’all looked unprepared. Maybe looking ahead?

Had to be. And I believe we hit the brakes with 6 minutes left running the clock and running the ball. Then gave them the ball back for the go ahead score. The SH game we had 100 yards or more in penalties plus the turnovers and injuries. We’re just not clicking good right now. Had to move up some players from JV so they need some more time to jel together good. 

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We got down to the 3 yard line in the rains game as time expired. We of course should have won that game, but there’s no excuses we shouldn’t have let it come down to that small of a points spread.

Rains just set back in zone that last drive. 

• Stinks 1

A little history 

Regional titles Tatum 9 WO 11

QF wins Tatum 6 WO 4.  

Consecutive wins WO 24 Tatum I believe 18

WO consecutive dis champs 7 years 

Tatum consecutive dis champs 5 I believe 

WO consecutive district wins 58

Winning percentage WO ranks #39 at .65

Winning percentage Tatum not ranked .57 

Winless seasons Tatum 6 WO 1

10 win seasons WO 16 Tatum  14

undefeated reg seasons Tatum 7 WO 11

and of course WO hasn’t beaten Tatum since moby dick was a minnow. Tatum owns the series by a huge margin, but WO owns the points spread.

47 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

A little history 

Regional titles Tatum 9 WO 11

QF wins Tatum 6 WO 4.  

Consecutive wins WO 24 Tatum I believe 18

WO consecutive dis champs 7 years 

Tatum consecutive dis champs 5 I believe 

WO consecutive district wins 58

Winning percentage WO ranks #39 at .65

Winning percentage Tatum not ranked .57 

Winless seasons Tatum 6 WO 1

10 win seasons WO 16 Tatum  14

undefeated reg seasons Tatum 7 WO 11

and of course WO hasn’t beaten Tatum since moby dick was a minnow. Tatum owns the series by a huge margin, but WO owns the points spread.

Leather helmet era vs modern day era

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

You’re a Millenial sweetheart. You don’t know tough. 

If I am. Then a couple of y’all knuckle heads are too. I know tough I’d say better than y’all puffs do. I played against yalls dream team among other bigger schools.

8 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Racer55 At about 10 Friday night you will be begging DADDY to take you home

YOU wont be able to take any more wood shedding TATUM ROLLS

Yalls little win over HS give y’all the big head lol. Gave up 36 points to em too. Tatum ain’t woodshedding no one this year unless it’s Winny or Sabine. 

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Yalls little win over HS give y’all the big head lol. Gave up 36 points to em too. Tatum ain’t woodshedding no one this year unless it’s Winny or Sabine. 

No I was at the game HS scored there last 2 scores in the 4th against our backups and 2 of the first three scores we gave 30 yrds in one drive penaltys and the other drive 45 yards in penalties

the score should have not even been that close.when we overcome these obsticals we will be tuff to deal with better week by week

34 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

No I was at the game HS scored there last 2 scores in the 4th against our backups and 2 of the first three scores we gave 30 yrds in penaltys and the other drive 45 yards in penalties

the score should have not even been that close.when we overcome these obsticals we will be tuff to deal with better week by week

2 of their scoring drives were assisted by phantom calls. 

• Stinks 1