WO consecutive dis champs 7 years 

Tatum consecutive dis champs 5 I believe 

WO consecutive district wins 58

Winning percentage WO ranks #39 at .65

Winning percentage Tatum not ranked .57 

Winless seasons Tatum 6 WO 1

10 win seasons WO 16 Tatum  14

undefeated reg seasons Tatum 7 WO 11

and of course WO hasn’t beaten Tatum since moby dick was a minnow. Tatum owns the series by a huge margin, but WO owns the points spread.

You left off state titles and state runner ups .... 

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You left off state titles and state runner ups .... 

We all know Tatum has made it to the dance 4 times with 2 titles. I believe Tadumb posters have beat that dead horse for years now. Just simply wanted to point out that yes Tadumb has had a good run for a while, but we also had our run as well. People act like WO wasn’t ever any good ain’t the case. We aren’t Sabine over here.

I guess I should include lone star cups too 

Tadumb 1 WO 1

• Stinks 2

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

We all know Tatum has made it to the dance 4 times with 2 titles. I believe Tadumb posters have beat that dead horse for years now. Just simply wanted to point out that yes Tadumb has had a good run for a while, but we also had our run as well. People act like WO wasn’t ever any good ain’t the case. We aren’t Sabine over here.

Ok

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I guess I should include lone star cups too 

Tadumb 1 WO 1

Might get beat by them this year though. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Yalls little win over HS give y’all the big head lol. Gave up 36 points to em too. Tatum ain’t woodshedding no one this year unless it’s Winny or Sabine. 

Racer you always hate on Winny and Sabine when they have nothing to do with the topic.  I remember not too long ago when your beloved Necks were 1-9 and lost to 1-9 Sabine.  The Cards are 3-1 and have won 3 straight.  You also love to refer to Tatum as "puffs".  Tatum has never been a puff at this level, and have been playing the likes of Center and Pittsburg this year.  They lost on road to Center, in which Center got a hail-mary tipped pass for a TD and Tatum still had opportunities to win.  Who knows how this district will turn out, but Tatum is certainly not a "puff".  Your arrogance just makes you look dumb, brotha. I'd also take my chances right now with a confident Sabine squad over your struggling Roughnecks.  I'm all for mouthing back and forth with people within reason, but there is a difference in loyalty for a program and arrogance with stupidity

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexAg92 said:

Racer you always hate on Winny and Sabine when they have nothing to do with the topic.  I remember not too long ago when your beloved Necks were 1-9 and lost to 1-9 Sabine.  The Cards are 3-1 and have won 3 straight.  You also love to refer to Tatum as "puffs".  Tatum has never been a puff at this level, and have been playing the likes of Center and Pittsburg this year.  They lost on road to Center, in which Center got a hail-mary tipped pass for a TD and Tatum still had opportunities to win.  Who knows how this district will turn out, but Tatum is certainly not a "puff".  Your arrogance just makes you look dumb, brotha. I'd also take my chances right now with a confident Sabine squad over your struggling Roughnecks.  I'm all for mouthing back and forth with people within reason, but there is a difference in loyalty for a program and arrogance with stupidity

Butthurt much? Lol haven’t been around much have you?

2 minutes ago, TexAg92 said:

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👀👀👀👀👀

2 minutes ago, TexAg92 said:

Come out spitting skraight 🔥 🔥 🔥 

6 minutes ago, TexAg92 said:

HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES !!!!!

• Like 1