Week 5: White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Oak @ Tatum  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Bclove05 said:

We already slow enough. Dont need to do anything to slow us down more. 

Talking bout slowing us down. Huntington "accidently" left their sprinkles on for 2 straight days before our game. They said it was an accident at least lol.

Since this has turned into a semi WO/Sabine thread didn’t @TexAg92 think Sabine would beat Carlisle? We all remember that score? Stupid much? What about your claim that had your QB not gone down last year y’all would have won 5-6 games? Stupid much? Oh no fool, oh excuse me ignorant post bro. You stated the QB had 500 on the ground and 500 in he air in what 4 games? That isn’t special. Hood had 500 in the air in more than one game and 200 on the ground and 200 in the air in one game against a Harmony team. Acting like y’all gonna get the 4th spot. Y’all couldnt do it last year and dang sure aren’t this year. If not us Mineola will get that for sure.

• Stinks 2

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Since this has turned into a semi WO/Sabine thread didn’t @TexAg92 think Sabine would beat Carlisle? We all remember that score? Stupid much? What about your claim that had your QB not gone down last year y’all would have won 5-6 games? Stupid much? Oh no fool, oh excuse me ignorant post bro. You stated the QB had 500 on the ground and 500 in he air in what 4 games? That isn’t special. Hood had 500 in the air in more than one game and 200 on the ground and 200 in the air in one game against a Harmony team. Acting like y’all gonna get the 4th spot. Y’all couldnt do it last year and dang sure aren’t this year. If not us Mineola will get that for sure.

He really got in your feelers. Just let it go. No one needs to worry about us. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

He really got in your feelers. Just let it go. No one needs to worry about us. 

Yea I ain’t afraid to say I got butthurt. Dude coming on here from sSabine of all places acting like he isnt butthurt in the first place. Internet tough guy. Have class when talking about others personally. Unless your an internet tough guy. Then cheers to ya. Everyone knows Tatum isn’t a Puff. Just repeating their words mainly. People need to understand sarcasm. I talk trash and it keeps it interesting and I’ll eat my crow or take “Daddy’s” spanking W\E but personal attacks get outta here with that trash. Pot calling the kettle black. 

11 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yea I ain’t afraid to say I got butthurt. Dude coming on here from sSabine of all places acting like he isnt butthurt in the first place. Internet tough guy. Have class when talking about others personally. Unless your an internet tough guy. Then cheers to ya. Everyone knows Tatum isn’t a Puff. Just repeating their words mainly. People need to understand sarcasm. I talk trash and it keeps it interesting and I’ll eat my crow or take “Daddy’s” spanking W\E but personal attacks get outta here with that trash. Pot calling the kettle black. 

Ohhhh, you want personal attacks....we can do some personal attacks...lol kidding......me and EB let you grace the University of Tatum sidelines with us to watch Lil Nicky's Raiders lose to Newton and thats the thanks we get? Lip? Handing out double spankings this year. One in the 1st half, a whole new one in the 2nd half. 😂

10 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Ohhhh, you want personal attacks....we can do some personal attacks...lol kidding......me and EB let you grace the University of Tatum sidelines with us to watch Lil Nicky's Raiders lose to Newton and thats the thanks we get? Lip? Handing out double spankings this year. One in the 1st half, a whole new one in the 2nd half. 😂

That is a nice stadium man. I guess that’s what you get with going to state. We need to start recruiting more. Now Y’all prolly just gonna spank yourselves with another 600 yard game and no win lol.

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Honestly, the winner of y’all and Minny get 4th. Just my opinion. 

Thats the safe bet. Its a tough district and we're not going to have the speed to keep up. Like texags said we just want to see our program moving in the right direction. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

That is a nice stadium man. I guess that’s what you get with going to state. We need to start recruiting more I guess. Now Y’all prolly just gonna spank yourselves with another 600 yard game and no win lol.

We dont recruit, we get some transfers sometimes, but we definitely arent recruiting.

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Thats the safe bet. Its a tough district and we're not going to have the speed to keep up. Like texags said we just want to see our program moving in the right direction. 

Nothing would be better than to see Sabine turn things around and into a winning program. We all know Sabine over all others deserves it the most.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Nothing would be better than to see Sabine turn things around and into a winning program. We all know Sabine over all others deserves it the most.

Every program except football has been successful. I honestly believe its a mentality thing now. Plus i think every kid that has a shot at making varsity in basketball isnt playing football this year.