Week 5: White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Oak @ Tatum  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Every program except football has been successful. I honestly believe its a mentality thing now. Plus i think every kid that has a shot at making varsity in basketball isnt playing football this year. 

Yeah we had one this year that decided to focus on baseball instead of playing football. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Talking bout slowing us down. Huntington "accidently" left their sprinkles on for 2 straight days before our game. They said it was an accident at least lol.

Back in the 70s WO watered their field all week, in hopes of slowing down our RBs. On top of that it rained every day. They still lost. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Since this has turned into a semi WO/Sabine thread didn’t @TexAg92 think Sabine would beat Carlisle? We all remember that score? Stupid much? What about your claim that had your QB not gone down last year y’all would have won 5-6 games? Stupid much? Oh no fool, oh excuse me ignorant post bro. You stated the QB had 500 on the ground and 500 in he air in what 4 games? That isn’t special. Hood had 500 in the air in more than one game and 200 on the ground and 200 in the air in one game against a Harmony team. Acting like y’all gonna get the 4th spot. Y’all couldnt do it last year and dang sure aren’t this year. If not us Mineola will get that for sure.

Come on Racer, you can't complain about someone calling you names if you're going to turn around and do the same.

You have to admit your Sabine comments were disrespectful. You can't smack talk Tatum by bashing Sabine. Not nice. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Come on Racer, you can't complain about someone calling you names if you're going to turn around and do the same.

You have to admit your Sabine comments were disrespectful. You can't smack talk Tatum by bashing Sabine. Not nice. 

Give him a pass. He’s just lousy at talking smack period. Almost as bad as his team is at playing football. 

• LOL! 2

11 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

I got called out personally, which isn’t cool, so I guess I shouldn’t do it back? Like I shouldn’t talk at all I guess. Smoaky here for the snowflakes that can’t take it if their team isn’t any good? 

37 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I got called out personally, which isn’t cool, so I guess I shouldn’t do it back? Like I shouldn’t talk at all I guess. Smoaky here for the snowflakes that can’t take it if their team isn’t any good? 

You can say anything you want (well within the rules), but don't complain when someone else does the same.

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Lmbo 

Lol they have beat us twice in the last 18-20 years. Ag dude was right 2007-2008 was some of the worst records WO has had. Sabine beat us in 2002 and 08 I believe. 2002 we went 2-8. But Sabine Went 6-4 that year and had a decent team. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Lol they have beat us twice in the last 18-20 years. Ag dude was right 2007-2008 was some of the worst records WO has had. Sabine beat us in 2002 and 08 I believe. 2002 we went 2-8. But Sabine Went 6-4 that year and had a decent team. 

But but but only if they would of played ya when not in those down years ........

Just now, Racer55 said:

2002 was a fun year. Had a lot of talent on that team.