Week 5: White Oak @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

White Oak @ Tatum  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

I think racer needs to quit worring about stats and be more focused on tonight

I think the outcome will be different tonight than last night.

I ain’t worried one bit. The Necks underclasses are undefeated except the 8th grade I believe had a tie with SH. The Roughnecks got a scent of blood in the water after last nights wins. They’ll be ready for tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Scent of Blood? Really?

Says this as Tatum player was taken off the field by stretcher.  May be in bad taste.  But honestly I do not think racer55 is like that.  Just good clean rivalry. 

1 minute ago, LilEagle said:

Says this as Tatum player was taken off the field by stretcher.  May be in bad taste.  But honestly I do not think racer55 is like that.  Just good clean rivalry. 

Yeah man I’m not like that. What was meant is that after the wins last night, it got the varsity pumped up. If the underclassmen are performing well then it gets the varsity wanting to perform well also. I hope the young man will be alright. Does anyone have an update? I respect Tatum’s program and players and have been honored to play against them and look forward to a good rivalry. Good luck to both teams tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

I ain’t worried one bit. The Necks underclasses are undefeated except the 8th grade I believe had a tie with SH. The Roughnecks got a scent of blood in the water after last nights wins. They’ll be ready for tonight. 

Same for sabine. 8th grade has 1 loss. 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Well the eagles have a scent of blood too because of a flag football game. 

• Stinks 1