Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I see some of the EF posters complaining he’s not running the ball like he should. He get caught in that spread #### like we did?

Yes. Last year he had a good tall outside receiver and a speedy little slot receiver. The quarterback had a strong arm. 

This years team will get better but they are very young..

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We lost some of our luster the last 3 years. Poor D and running a offense we had no business running. Coach Abron has brought a new culture back. I understand people sleeping on us this year. Heck I don’t blame them. Honestly I see a 8-2 record. We will have 9/9 returning next season. He will put Pewitt back on the map. 

Pewitt was pretty good in that spread btw. It’s just a different kind of football. 

And you are right. Pewitt’s sophmore class is loaded.

Didn’t have the depth and speed for it. Year before last Tyshun Mitchell made it hum. Last year you could tell he was gone. Points were cut in half. Slot T may be dull but it maximizes our skill level and helps negate our number disadvantage. We only have 21 on varsity 

Might be good for us when it’s time for the next re alignment 

It wouldn’t be fair to 2D1 schools. If we could hang with Waskom, pretty sure Como wouldn’t be a problem. I hope not. I love Pewitt. I hope our numbers rise. I hope Abron stays and builds us back up and maybe get some of those knuckleheads in the hall get suited up. Winning tends to do that. 

Looking at PP they was a well disciplined team not many errors and that means a well coached team. If as you say you will have 9/9 back next year y'all will contend for a district championship, I know Waskom will lose a lot and of course your not through this year. Daingerfield beats Waskom, Paul Pewitt beat Daingerfield what a mess we will have.  

9 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Looking at PP they was a well disciplined team not many errors and that means a well coached team. If as you say you will have 9/9 back next year y'all will contend for a district championship, I know Waskom will lose a lot and of course your not through this year. Daingerfield beats Waskom, Paul Pewitt beat Daingerfield what a mess we will have.  

Yeah that would be a cluster.. Lol 

9 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#90 is a senior. Good player. TE I believe. #78 is a Tackle. He’s a sr. Not digging on him but he replaced a sophomore that was starting in that position. A 350lb sophomore. He messed up his knee in preseason. On d 90 starts and a dB is a senior. So you could say 10/9 will return if that tackle hadn’t had gotten hurt. 88 gets 10 carries a game. He’s 14 years old. 7 is a freshman too. We are literally a team of sophomores and juniors. With a couple of freshman mixed in. We will have to play perfect. And I mean perfect. Hope Dfield makes several mistakes and get a few calls go our way. That onside kick that went 7 yards that y’all took in with :50 seconds could come back and haunt us. Plus 28-33 sounds better than 28-40 lol. Not only short on players but coaches too. Abron was hired after school let out. Didn’t have time to put together a staff. We only have 6 coaches. They work their tales off though. 

Your number one I think is a very good hitter, least he was putting some good licks on folks. That return you was talking about happened to us a few years back, nobody laid a hand on the guy and took it to the house on a onside kick 

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Where you goin with this question? I'm curious. It could be anything lol

Ahhh, another poop worthy question ey? Bunch of liberals must have joined. Seem to be crying about everything, or pooping on everything i should say. Come on you sissy boys, keep pooping us. Smoaky needs to make the reactions public....so we can see who these disgruntled diaper wearing folks are.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Ahhh, another poop worthy question ey? Bunch of liberals must have joined. Seem to be crying about everything, or pooping on everything i should say. Come on you sissy boys, keep pooping us. Smoaky needs to make the reactions public....so we can see who these disgruntled diaper wearing folks are.

I've been pooped on so much I don't even check my notifications anymore. Kinda stupid in a way. No trolling allowed but the silent poop assassins can keep steaming.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1