Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

17 hours ago, MuleSlicks said:

Any EF backers here.  Got no argument, know it's usless, scared?  Tigers coming to pull your wing off.  😬

You chilins know dem buckwheats are the true recruiters. Nobody wants to transfer to Tadumb for sports. They be sitting da bench ifin they did. 😅

We are low on kids for the next couple of years. EF is playing 9th and 10th graders in a ton of starting positions on varsity. Nobody is scared in EF, it's  just we understand our situation over here. We only have 3 juniors on the team and the seniors are a small group also. 

28 minutes ago, lomandown said:

We are low on kids for the next couple of years. EF is playing 9th and 10th graders in a ton of starting positions on varsity. Nobody is scared in EF, it's  just we understand our situation over here. We only have 3 juniors on the team and the seniors are a small group also. 

What's this I hear that y'all's best player hasn't touched the field yet,but may be able to play Friday?

47 minutes ago, lomandown said:

I don't think he is playing this week. Coaches are making sure not to bring him back too quick. He's been hurt since our first scrimmage and we are hurting some because of his absence. 

There he is, where you been hiding at? 

38 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

There he is, where you been hiding at? 

Still here. I read you and ole Dirty's post all the time. It's fun to talk SHOOT when you're lethal, but we are not as lethal as EF used to be. EF not taking transfers is hurting us. Just about everyone does and when you don't ......it hurts. We can compete when it comes to academics with the area schools(we got the eggheads) but our sports are hurting. Like most small school districts, EF is shrinking in numbers. We down by 200 kids district wide from 5 years ago. I'm singing a sad song. Yall keep bumping yalls gums...I'm reading and laughing.

8 minutes ago, lomandown said:

Still here. I read you and ole Dirty's post all the time. It's fun to talk SHOOT when you're lethal, but we are not as lethal as EF used to be. EF not taking transfers is hurting us. Just about everyone does and when you don't ......it hurts. We can compete when it comes to academics with the area schools(we got the eggheads) but our sports are hurting. Like most small school districts, EF is shrinking in numbers. We down by 200 kids district wide from 5 years ago. I'm singing a sad song. Yall keep bumping yalls gums...I'm reading and laughing.

Lol, we are down to 450ish from 525 last realignment. But you know us - 0-10, or 10-0....we gonna run our mouths regardless lol

33 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

81A5B8FA-86CA-4F89-B10B-4531D270FBFB.jpeg

Says the guy that started it by retreating from the Tatum/White Oak thread and ran over here trying to ask for help cuz hims just a wittle guy. Get outta this thread and come back on over to the thunderdome, boy.

18 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Says the guy that started it by retreating from the Tatum/White Oak thread and ran over here trying to ask for help cuz hims just a wittle guy. Get outta this thread and come back on over to the thunderdome, boy.

I wasnt retreating. I was simply trying to help Nature get his trash talking fix. He said his thread was boring. Just trying to help a brotha out.