Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Not knocking Daingerfield but clearing up a little misconception on your post. I would say the majority of EF’s yards and damaged caused in last nights game was from EF’s running game. EF completed some passes too but EF controled the line of scrimmage on both sides in my opinion. 

Do you know how many passing yards the QB from Daingerfield had, I'm guessing over 300?

On 9/28/2018 at 11:04 PM, Valhalla said:

Daingerfield must not be as good as I believed them to be.

Both teams are good, as much as I hate the spread, EF ran it pretty good Friday night, I hope they just change the formation up more with more power running plays 

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

Both teams are good, as much as I hate the spread, EF ran it pretty good Friday night, I hope they just change the formation up more with more power running plays 

Well I guess that’s true, but I thought D-Field was more on the very good level this year though.

45 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Well I guess that’s true, but I thought D-Field was more on the very good level this year though.

We are good. We're not great at everything yet. We are dangerous tho. We aren't the best team in our district right now by any means but trust me when i say this...  there could a 3 way tie by the end of all this for 1st. Notice I said could... Pewitt will struggle for 4th honestly

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We are good. We're not great at everything yet. We are dangerous tho. We aren't the best team in our district right now by any means but trust me when i say this...  there could a 3 way tie by the end of all this for 1st. Notice I said could... Pewitt will struggle for 4th honestly

NB ain't going to like that last sentence truth hurts

46 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I think Pewitt already escaped the team who could take 4th place from them this past week.

50 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I think Pewitt already escaped the team who could take 4th place from them this past week.

Then they can try and keep #4. They'll play us well due to the  rivalry that's there but if they can't defend the pass then we'll beat them by 28 if we're healthy in week 10. 27 if we're not healthy lol... Alot of football left between now and then. 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

That's very possible 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

We won’t be 4th and we won’t be sitting at the house. Two weeks into district we beat a team we were suppose to beat and gave a team a hard fought game that was supposed to beat us by 30. Y’all beat a team that you were supposed to and got thumped by a team you were suppose to slaughter. Those are the facts. All this other talk is maybe stuff. I think this I think that ####. 

You'll see soon enough what EF has and I'm keeping it real. They are tough up front and have some talent spread out. When do yall play them?