Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Truth is Winona hasn’t ever been ####. And won’t ever be #### anytime soon. 

I accept the truth, never claimed us to be honestly... I did 2 years ago when we were good... last year we had to many ineligible players. This year were just an average team playing pigskin

15 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Good for the economy bad for Tiger football. They’ll have to stop beat Ming their chest against DeKalb and Queen City and have to play up. They won’t be able to keep Bud Light in stock if dude stays for a move up in classification. 

We have been there and done that ole boy... we used to play the toughest pre-district around.

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yeah and got smoked

By 1 team and that's when they were classified as one of the best programs in the state in Gilmer. I do remember in 1998 a small blemish on yalls overall record? Do you? You'll always be the 2nd best team in Morris County. 3rd best if we add the Cason Mudcats from the early 90's ;)

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

What happened in ‘98? I’m not talking about Gilmer. I’m talking about that gauntlet Sardinia had every year. Personally I’m glad y’all got away from those ridiculous schedules. That doesn’t do anything but beat a young mans confidence down. 

Those were brutal during that stretch and that's when we started slowly declining as a whole

30 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What happened in ‘98? I’m not talking about Gilmer. I’m talking about that gauntlet Sardinia had every year. Personally I’m glad y’all got away from those ridiculous schedules. That doesn’t do anything but beat a young mans confidence down. 

That doesn't beat confidence down, it only TESTS it. That shows the talent of the kids and the ability of the Coaching when you do what Sardenia did. Sardenia came in following Bowmans 3 Championships.  Sardenia took the boys back to State in 2012... 2011&2013 Quarterfinal appearances!

45 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

With 6 Chamionships in 11 appearances, high expectations are the norm in Tiger land.  I've gone to everyone except in 68. I know I'm spoiled rotten.  Unless you've been there, you have no idea how hard it can be to see your team struggle.

Yep, we went to 3 in a row.....when we went 5-6 that 4th year....a part of me died lol.