Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

I had already said in earlier post I thought ef would be better than anyone given credit to.and I was laughed at. I have 0 excuses.ef played great.and we played good at times. So the w went to the team that earned it tonight.yes I think dfield has better atheltes over all and should had won.but ef played better.it was a fun game over all. Maybe we will get 2nd and not face newton till state.yhis could turn out good lol.

• Like 1

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

So dfield tried an onside kick and the ball hit an EF player and we recovered it. They threw a flag and said it was an illegal touch by us?????? 

The first guy through that hit the EF player touched the ball is what they said but #4 for EF came out with the ball so not sure when DF had possession but it was a good attempt. 

Great game. Daingerfield has some athletes! Like what others have already said, EF just jumped out in front and Daingerfield I think was a little taken back. EF did enough to hold on. Daingerfield was very sportsmanlike! Helped EF kids up off the ground and always patted them on the shoulders. Coaches and parents have done a good job wit those kids. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Daingerfield must not be as good as I believed them to be.

Both teams are very good. EF is just young and starting to figure it out and played some tough out of district games to start year. And for the first time all season We ran the ball and didn’t get pass happy for no reason. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

No wonder BigDav has been harping about needing to run the ball more

They threw it on us the 1st 2 and we were all shell shocked to see them come out guns blazing. Then we turned it over and the ran for a big td. Then we went 3 and out and they gashed us for another. My BP was through the freaking roof. Then close to the end of the 2nd qt we settled down a lil and scored a TD. Then we recovered a onside kick but ran out of time. Came out 3rd qt and hung 2 td's quickly. Then they upped us 1. Then we scored back to back again but sadly ran out of time. Hell of game and our district is a toss up. Imo there could be a 3 way tie for 1st. Notice I said could. We didn't quit and that's a plus. Fought hard but just came up on the losing end. Congrats again EF and good luck. Btw yalls cheese fries were on point ;)

We need this bye coming up..... 

ETF out

"Hated Most"

Choked on raw crow, then crawled into my den.  Great game EF.  Your young men came out and played to win, and played their hearts out. Our Tigers again came out sleepwalking, and I do mean  (walking).  No hustle at all between plays. This time they waited to long to wake up. I hope the coaches can wake them up, get some hustle and heart in them before next game.   

Am I disappointed? Yes I am.  These young men are better than what they showed last night. I hope they get it together.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

DF a bit over rated due to heart issues.  EF under rated because no one figure heart should be part of the earrings.  I was kind of knocked off the DF bandwagon tonight.  Nothing to do with their talant for sure.  Heart and Soul 

Daingerfield showed pleny of heart being down 27-8 at half and making it a 3 point game at the end with a chance to win. But if it's just a bandwagon your on we don't need ya no way. I'm a lifer buddy.win or lose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OLEMAN said:

DF a bit over rated due to heart issues.  EF under rated because no one figure heart should be part of the earrings.  I was kind of knocked off the DF bandwagon tonight.  Nothing to do with their talant for sure.  Heart and Soul 

I'm from EF,  but I been a DF fan for yrs, DF was down 27-0 and came back only to lose by 3, I say they have plenty of heart and no quit in them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

You guys are great against run based teams. It’s just passing teams that worry me for y’all that’s all. 

Not knocking Daingerfield but clearing up a little misconception on your post. I would say the majority of EF’s yards and damaged caused in last nights game was from EF’s running game. EF completed some passes too but EF controled the line of scrimmage on both sides in my opinion. 

• Like 1