Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

37 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Still haven't quite recovered have you

Lol, I'm good. We are averaging 495 yards a game(3 of the 4 games over 530 yards) and averaging 43 ppg (61 ppg against 3A) with just 3 seniors starting on offense. Life ain't too bad right now. Exciting football going on for us Tatum fans and it should only get better for the next 4 years.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:24 PM, Valhalla said:

I think Pewitt already escaped the team who could take 4th place from them this past week.

EF and DF are the only two teams in district that Pewitt will have difficulty with.  I see Pewitt getting at least 3rd in district.  

14 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

EF and DF are the only two teams in district that Pewitt will have difficulty with.  I see Pewitt getting at least 3rd in district.  

They already lost to Waskom, so if they lose to DF and EF then they would be 4th.

34 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Still think they are in the mix. After all the 💩 that constantly comes out of your mouth....you aint got any room to talk. 

My team is better than yours, I speak the truth so I don’t give 2 💩’s what you think.  Go get back on your mommy’s tit.

2 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

My team is better than yours, I speak the truth so I don’t give 2 💩’s what you think.  Go get back on your mommy’s tit.

Wow, your daddy know you stole his phone? And you scored 21 on HS, we scored 64.....yeah, yeah.....your team is wayyyyy better than ours lol.

• Stinks 1

6 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

When is the last time y’all even won district?

Been a while, since 2013 i think. And if yall had to deal with the Jaspers and Gilmers as one of the smallest in the class, you'd be in the same boat. I know, i know...yall are 3A D2....

Better question, have yall ever beat us?

9 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Been a while, since 2013 i think. And if yall had to deal with the Jaspers and Gilmers as one of the smallest in the class, you'd be in the same boat. I know, i know...yall are 3A D2....

Better question, have yall ever beat us?

Yes

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

It was an actual question. Cuz i haven't seen it in my life time, was wondering if it happened pre 90s. So exactly which years was it?

And I gave you actual answer. I don’t have the exact years but I’ll get them for you.