Daingerfield @ Elysian Fields

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield vs Elysian Fields  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

6 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

A lot of kids transfer into Tatum, many of which don't even play sports though some of them do. A lot of kids transfer everywhere, it happens all the time for many reasons. What, nobody wants to transfer to White Oak? Lol, I dont blame them i guess.

No man we got one this year. We got Hood in his 8th or freshman year. We have one every couple years. Problem is though we need more than one cuz ours is out for the season. 

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah yeah yeah. We all know the truth.

Really....proof? You got proof of it? No, because there is none. We don't recruit. We can't help that we have a nice campus and nice facilities and parents of students want to move or transfer their kids into a nice school district at a young age. But back to Dfield/EF thread. Bring that mess back on over to our thread.

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Really....proof? You got proof of it? No, because there is none. We don't recruit. We can't help that we have a nice campus and nice facilities and parents of students want to move or transfer their kids into a nice school district. But back to Dfield/EF thread. Bring that mess back on over to our thread.

Yeah, he acting like we have D1s move in for their Senior year. He’s thinking of the school about 30 miles north of him. Lol

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Dudes talking transfers like the reason they won state in hoops didn’t come from Pine Tree. 

The yancy kid lived right beside me during school. His mother still lives there. I remember him being a yougin playing ball in the street when I was in high school. If he came from somewhere else he did it before HS. Maybe when he was in middle school or earlier.

Just now, Racer55 said:

The yancy kid lived right beside me during school. His mother still lives there. I remember him being a yougin playing ball in the street when I was in high school. If he came from somewhere else he did it before HS. Maybe when he was in middle school or earlier.

Anderson?

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not sensitive, just setting the record straight. Once again, you’re confusing us with fans of that other school I mentioned. 

Y’all crazy acting like y’all aint sore. May not have been sore about a score on the board but sore nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Sureeeeee

Just now, Racer55 said:

Lol call me easy? Shoot all someone has to do with y’all is say y’all losing and the poo starts flying and the gang swarms into a three punch combo everytime.

And we are down....

Just wait till we get back to the top. 

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Crazy acting? We got nothing to be sore about. It’s not like anyone’s owned us for 2 decades. 😂😂😂

My point exactly. We’ve heard it a 1000 times. Titles y’all own and y’all beating us since moby dick was a minnow. But yet y’all still here to beat the dead horse some more. I think some people are in denial about their soreness.

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Lol call me easy? Shoot all someone has to do with y’all is say y’all losing and the poo starts flying and the gang swarms into a three punch combo everytime.

Bro, we already got a thread for this.....lets leave these nice DF and EF fans to talk about how bad DF gonna donkey stomp the Jackets.