Waskom (3-1) vs New Diana (1-3)

1WildCat

Who Da Boss of Distruct 11  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Da Boss of Distruct 11

New Diana coming off their first victory of the season vs Queen City.  Waskom began District play with mediocre (IMO) performance vs Paul Pewitt.  Waskom needs to come out the chute kicking tail and taking names, sending ND spiraling towards the bottom of the heap in District 11 Div II.  Waskom by 3 scores, if they get their act together.

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Waskom is good but they’re not world beaters. Keep talking $hit. They got all they wanted. 33-28. Not counting that damn onside kick that went 5 yards with :50 seconds to go. Plus the refs were gawd awful. Ya friggin’ retard

You are right about the refs lacking at times during the game, but it went both ways.  The final score was 40-28. Yes I count the disastrous on side kick, that you not only could not recover, but allowed it to be returned for TD.  Doesn't matter if it were 5 ticks or 5 minutes left on clock, your boys failed the test. Duhhh Duhhh, retard?

10 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

You count it all day. I said I didn’t jack wagon. Our d gave up 33. Your d gave up 28. And what damn calls went our way?

The "no calls" which there were several. The biggie was the 12th man on the field during that last touchdown you scored.  Our guys started out as they have all season up to this point, flat and you kinda wondered where their heads were at times.  Stupid penalties and laying the ball on the ground continues to haunt us. Gotta get that out of their system quick. Gonna cost us big time once we play somebody!!  Enough about "History of WildCat Football", on with THIS thread.  See ya next season in PP, where the dominance shall continue.

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Played somebody last night and everyone knows it but you. You don’t have the ballz to give a group a young men the credit they deserve. All jokes aside I like the rest of Waskom posters but your a damn a$$hat

Get outta ya damn feelings kuzzo and move on to the OC thread. This is how you always get a "vacation"

53 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

You are so correct. Just goes to show that ANYONE'S mediocre performance will be enuff to get by PP.  Except ND and QC.  They are "bottom dwellers".

“Bottom Dwellers” ?  Takes a special person to call high school kids bottom dwellers.  Way to go!! 👍👍

Somebodys gotta be!!   Facts of life.   We were for many moons, and possibly will be again in the future.   This "everyone gets a trophy" junk is exactly that!!   Believe that I line up my best 11 against your best 11 and we let them get out there and beat the snot outta one another to prove who is the best.  You take Newton from last year for example.  I compare them with us during our back-to-back years in '14/'15.  They approached each game with the mindset that they were the best in the world at what they do, and they proved themselves to be exactly that- the best.  They have come into this season. With the same attitude and "swagger", and unless we ALL don't "up our game" they are gonna take it again this season.  Giving kids credit for a job well done is one thing, but trying to persuade them that they are the best at something when it has been proven not to be, that does them no good at all.  I've learned more from life after being knocked down and picking myself back up than to be rewarded for something I didn't deserve.  I hate these "All District" teams nowadays where literally EVERY kid is given a patch for their jacket.  "All District Honorable Mention Special Teams" performer?  Please!! Don't insult these kids.