Waskom (3-1) vs New Diana (1-3)

1WildCat

Who Da Boss of Distruct 11  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Da Boss of Distruct 11

5 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

No way!! I'm adapting Refugios Herrings phylosophy, leave the starters in.........WE GOTTA BE READY FOR PLAYOFFS!! Lol

Lol they have depth we don’t have down there. When 90% of the males in school come out, you can do what he does. If we get a certain one or two offensive players hurt our season would take a nasty turn. 

39 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Lol they have depth we don’t have down there. When 90% of the males in school come out, you can do what he does. If we get a certain one or two offensive players hurt our season would take a nasty turn. 

Yeah, the year we played'em in the semis I think every kid that played for Refugio from seventh grade on up dressed out for that game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

Yeah, the year we played'em in the semis I think every kid that played for Refugio from seventh grade on up dressed out for that game.

lol somebody pooped you. They obviously didnt see the amount of kids they had on the sideline that night

• Like 1

I’m hearing ND has three starters out tonight for disciplinary reasons.  Kudos to the coach for leading and teaching this young team that poor decision making has consequences on and off the field.  I’m hoping this was just a rumor but if it’s true it will be a looooooooong night for the Eagles.   Good luck to both teams and travel safely! 

2 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

I’m hearing ND has three starters out tonight for disciplinary reasons.  Kudos to the coach for leading and teaching this young team that poor decision making has consequences on and off the field.  I’m hoping this was just a rumor but if it’s true it will be a looooooooong night for the Eagles.   Good luck to both teams and travel safely! 

I hope it's false so that waskom can make sure to leave no doubts once the beat down starts.

Just now, Eagle27 said:

Your just butt hurt about last year lol sure y’all gonna beat ND this year but waskom is gonna roll y’all 🤘

So your already on someone's else's coattail.lmao.that should make you feel like a man.you can't get the job done and praying like hell someone else can. And everyone in the state knows last year was a one hit wonder season for sorry ol nd.no ones worried about yall

4 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

So your already on someone's else's coattail.lmao.that should make you feel like a man.you can't get the job done and praying like hell someone else can. And everyone in the state knows last year was a one hit wonder season for sorry ol nd.no ones worried about yall

Maybe be so but they got the job done Last year when you was talking more $$$$ than you usually do.  Not riding any coattails just stating a fact.  

5 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Maybe be so but they got the job done Last year when you was talking more $$$$ than you usually do.  Not riding any coattails just stating a fact.  

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.now keep riding another teams nu+$. It's your only success you'll have this season.

2 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

If was already gonna be a loooong night WITH the three starters in. If the rumor is true, it's gonna be a looooggggeeerrr night. 

And if true, I also applaud our coach for discipline. Gotta teach these young men things besides football too. 

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

And everyone in the state knows last year was a one hit wonder season for sorry ol nd.no ones worried about yall

Yea, unfortunately. For some schools like ND, they only get a good group of players every once or so in 5-10 years. No reloading at ND. Every year pretty much is in rebuilding mode seems like. 

2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.now keep riding another teams nu+$. It's your only success you'll have this season.

ND is gonna beat the brakes off DF in BASEBALL this year, lmao.🤣

8 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

If was already gonna be a loooong night WITH the three starters in. If the rumor is true, it's gonna be a looooggggeeerrr night. 

And if true, I also applaud our coach for discipline. Gotta teach these young men things besides football too. 

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!