Waskom (3-1) vs New Diana (1-3)

1WildCat

Who Da Boss of Distruct 11  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Da Boss of Distruct 11

1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!

I don’t like games like this. I remember the night Kevin had three carries for 167 and three TD’s. Afraid it’s gonna be like that.Tell coach not to throw and Waskom won’t throw, running clock and everyone gets out before anyone gets hurt.

2 hours ago, WildcatScream said:

Tell coach not to throw and Waskom won’t throw, running clock and everyone gets out before anyone gets hurt.

LOL....ND not throw? In the current offensive system, that ain't gonna happen! And that's unfortunate for tonight's game. 

6 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.

That "fact" will most likely happen. HOWEVER, ND beat DF last year. And until they play again, ND has the "bragging" rights and is the disputed defending district champs. So give "sorry ol nd" that much. 

36 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

That "fact" will most likely happen. HOWEVER, ND beat DF last year. And until they play again, ND has the "bragging" rights and is the disputed defending district champs. So give "sorry ol nd" that much. 

Y'all earned it.but I'm focused on the here and now. 

Great game for the wildcats tonight. Still would like to see less penalties but we are definitely holding onto the ball better. One fumble from center and a DT fumbled the ball in garbage time. Nds number 5 is crazy fast. He could be a difference maker but he showed partly tonight why he was suspended for the first quarter. Kid needs to keep his head on straight and he could be special no doubt.

7 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Great game for the wildcats tonight. Still would like to see less penalties but we are definitely holding onto the ball better. One fumble from center and a DT fumbled the ball in garbage time. Nds number 5 is crazy fast. He could be a difference maker but he showed partly tonight why he was suspended for the first quarter. Kid needs to keep his head on straight and he could be special no doubt.

Yeah grabbing a kids ankle on the ground and doing a gator roll is dangerous and thuggish. What’s worse is the refs pretending they didn’t see it.

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yeah grabbing a kids ankle on the ground and doing a gator roll is dangerous and thuggish. What’s worse is the refs pretending they didn’t see it.

Yeah it’s tough to complain about the refs when you smoke somebody like that but it was pretty bad at times.

21 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Whoever pooped my post, let’s be clear # 5 for New Diana is a dirty player. He is a talented athlete but dirty all the same.

Must be the same one that pooped mine. Lol. But I guess in Diana it’s acceptable to clap over somebody when you know your dirty self just hurt him. Side note: if you disagree with that how about a comment instead of hiding behind an emoji lol