Waskom (3-1) vs New Diana (1-3)

1WildCat

Who Da Boss of Distruct 11  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Da Boss of Distruct 11

9 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Must be the same one that pooped mine. Lol. But I guess in Diana it’s acceptable to clap over somebody when you know your dirty self just hurt him. Side note: if you disagree with that how about a comment instead of hiding behind an emoji lol

It’s New Diana. They know they gotta hide lol.

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

Whoever pooped my post, let’s be clear # 5 for New Diana is a dirty player. He is a talented athlete but dirty all the same.

I agree. He has definitely been a liability for us many times. He's talented, but that gets overshadowed by his stupid UC/UR penalties and gum-flappin. Frustrating as a fan to see that. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

It’s New Diana. They know they gotta hide lol.

44 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Must be the same one that pooped mine. Lol. But I guess in Diana it’s acceptable to clap over somebody when you know your dirty self just hurt him. Side note: if you disagree with that how about a comment instead of hiding behind an emoji lol

It wasn't me. I would say something. I can promise ya that. 

No hiding here. Would and will say anything to your face that I'd write as a comment on Smoaky. No keyboard warrior here!! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Great game for the wildcats tonight. Still would like to see less penalties but we are definitely holding onto the ball better. One fumble from center and a DT fumbled the ball in garbage time. Nds number 5 is crazy fast. He could be a difference maker but he showed partly tonight why he was suspended for the first quarter. Kid needs to keep his head on straight and he could be special no doubt.

No argument here about #5.  He could be a superstar but he can’t control his emotions.  What the heck was going on with the Waskom coach last night, I couldnt tell what happened from where I was at???

2 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

No argument here about #5.  He could be a superstar but he can’t control his emotions.  What the heck was going on with the Waskom coach last night, I couldnt tell what happened from where I was at???

You mean when they enforced about 45 yards worth of dead ball penalties on one drive? Can’t imagine lol.

I guess this is where you are talking about??

1 minute ago, Cats98 said:

You mean when they enforced about 45 yards worth of dead ball penalties on one drive? Can’t imagine lol.

I guess this is where you are talking about??

Gotcha, I came back from the restroom and he was giving the officials an ear full 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#5 the mayors son or something? Why would the HC put up with that? Sounds like dirty play is his style. Need to add him to the Four Horsemen 

He was benched the first quarter for something he did earlier in the week.  Same story as last year...

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#5 the mayors son or something? Why would the HC put up with that? Sounds like dirty play is his style. Need to add him to the Four Horsemen 

Maybe it has as much to do with winning off the field. Don’t know anything about the kid at all but honestly if the coach boots him, he can’t help him make whatever changes he needs to make. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Gotcha, I came back from the restroom and he was giving the officials an ear full 

I believe there was a chop block and I swear to you. No lineman was on the ground. Ref threw the flag right at their feet and they were both standing. It was a clean double team. I think he was upset already about that one and then judging by keelings face, the ref said something that ticked him off even worse. Then unsportsmanlike on our sideline. All in the time of a bathroom break I guess. 

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Well if he gets punished for his behavior I guess it’s fine. If they do punish him he’s got to be the most in shape kid in the area with all those extra sprints

Well he did miss the whole first quarter. When he’s in there he is a difference maker for sure. And I noticed they pulled him as soon as he got the taunting penalty on his first drive back in the game. Seems like the coach is doing what he can. Hopefully something will click with him

7 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Sounds like the young man has some anger issues. Hope his coach can rope him in. Real world is tougher than the football field. He can’t act like that after graduation and expect to get through the grind of life. 

Yup

23 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

I believe there was a chop block and I swear to you. No lineman was on the ground. Ref threw the flag right at their feet and they were both standing. It was a clean double team. I think he was upset already about that one and then judging by keelings face, the ref said something that ticked him off even worse. Then unsportsmanlike on our sideline. All in the time of a bathroom break I guess. 

I was unimpressed with official crew...

22 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Well he did miss the whole first quarter. When he’s in there he is a difference maker for sure. And I noticed they pulled him as soon as he got the taunting penalty on his first drive back in the game. Seems like the coach is doing what he can. Hopefully something will click with him

I agree, that’s more than he got last year.  He’s a talented guy just wish he could harness some of that silliness.