Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Waskom (3-1) vs New Diana (1-3)


Who Da Boss of Distruct 11  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Da Boss of Distruct 11



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And so the saga continues lol

Waskom puts this away by half. Bet they finish with a running clock  

Getting pooped on a lot lately, must be doing something right.

Posted Images

On 9/22/2018 at 8:48 PM, Cats98 said:

Waskom puts this away by half. Bet they finish with a running clock

 

No way!! I'm adapting Refugios Herrings phylosophy, leave the starters in.........WE GOTTA BE READY FOR PLAYOFFS!! Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

No way!! I'm adapting Refugios Herrings phylosophy, leave the starters in.........WE GOTTA BE READY FOR PLAYOFFS!! Lol

Lol they have depth we don’t have down there. When 90% of the males in school come out, you can do what he does. If we get a certain one or two offensive players hurt our season would take a nasty turn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Lol they have depth we don’t have down there. When 90% of the males in school come out, you can do what he does. If we get a certain one or two offensive players hurt our season would take a nasty turn. 

Yeah, the year we played'em in the semis I think every kid that played for Refugio from seventh grade on up dressed out for that game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

Yeah, the year we played'em in the semis I think every kid that played for Refugio from seventh grade on up dressed out for that game.

lol somebody pooped you. They obviously didnt see the amount of kids they had on the sideline that night

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, Cats98 said:

lol somebody pooped you. They obviously didnt see the amount of kids they had on the sideline that night

 

Getting pooped on a lot lately, must be doing something right.

  • Like 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I miss you fellas. This week suckz

 

Kevin-Hart-Really-GIF.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

NB, keep your hands where we can see them. Don't get too excited!! 😝

tumblr_ou41cckNj71vw9c4po1_500.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m hearing ND has three starters out tonight for disciplinary reasons.  Kudos to the coach for leading and teaching this young team that poor decision making has consequences on and off the field.  I’m hoping this was just a rumor but if it’s true it will be a looooooooong night for the Eagles.   Good luck to both teams and travel safely! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

I’m hearing ND has three starters out tonight for disciplinary reasons.  Kudos to the coach for leading and teaching this young team that poor decision making has consequences on and off the field.  I’m hoping this was just a rumor but if it’s true it will be a looooooooong night for the Eagles.   Good luck to both teams and travel safely! 

I hope it's false so that waskom can make sure to leave no doubts once the beat down starts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...