Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Waskom (3-1) vs New Diana (1-3)


Who Da Boss of Distruct 11  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Da Boss of Distruct 11



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And so the saga continues lol

Waskom puts this away by half. Bet they finish with a running clock  

Getting pooped on a lot lately, must be doing something right.

Posted Images

Just now, Eagle27 said:

Your just butt hurt about last year lol sure y’all gonna beat ND this year but waskom is gonna roll y’all 🤘

So your already on someone's else's coattail.lmao.that should make you feel like a man.you can't get the job done and praying like hell someone else can. And everyone in the state knows last year was a one hit wonder season for sorry ol nd.no ones worried about yall

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

So your already on someone's else's coattail.lmao.that should make you feel like a man.you can't get the job done and praying like hell someone else can. And everyone in the state knows last year was a one hit wonder season for sorry ol nd.no ones worried about yall

Maybe be so but they got the job done Last year when you was talking more $$$$ than you usually do.  Not riding any coattails just stating a fact.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Maybe be so but they got the job done Last year when you was talking more $$$$ than you usually do.  Not riding any coattails just stating a fact.  

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.now keep riding another teams nu+$. It's your only success you'll have this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.now keep riding another teams nu+$. It's your only success you'll have this season.

It not breaks, it’s brakes... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagle27 said:

I’m hearing ND has three starters out tonight for disciplinary reasons.  Kudos to the coach for leading and teaching this young team that poor decision making has consequences on and off the field.  I’m hoping this was just a rumor but if it’s true it will be a looooooooong night for the Eagles.   Good luck to both teams and travel safely! 

If was already gonna be a loooong night WITH the three starters in. If the rumor is true, it's gonna be a looooggggeeerrr night. 

And if true, I also applaud our coach for discipline. Gotta teach these young men things besides football too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

And everyone in the state knows last year was a one hit wonder season for sorry ol nd.no ones worried about yall

Yea, unfortunately. For some schools like ND, they only get a good group of players every once or so in 5-10 years. No reloading at ND. Every year pretty much is in rebuilding mode seems like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.now keep riding another teams nu+$. It's your only success you'll have this season.

ND is gonna beat the brakes off DF in BASEBALL this year, lmao.🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

If was already gonna be a loooong night WITH the three starters in. If the rumor is true, it's gonna be a looooggggeeerrr night. 

And if true, I also applaud our coach for discipline. Gotta teach these young men things besides football too. 

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eagle27 said:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!

I don’t like games like this. I remember the night Kevin had three carries for 167 and three TD’s. Afraid it’s gonna be like that.Tell coach not to throw and Waskom won’t throw, running clock and everyone gets out before anyone gets hurt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.now keep riding another teams nu+$. It's your only success you'll have this season.

Feeling feisty there uh Fb? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WildcatScream said:

Tell coach not to throw and Waskom won’t throw, running clock and everyone gets out before anyone gets hurt.

LOL....ND not throw? In the current offensive system, that ain't gonna happen! And that's unfortunate for tonight's game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Facts? Lmao. Facts are we are going to beat the breaks off of ND THIS YEAR . Just stating facts.

That "fact" will most likely happen. HOWEVER, ND beat DF last year. And until they play again, ND has the "bragging" rights and is the disputed defending district champs. So give "sorry ol nd" that much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

That "fact" will most likely happen. HOWEVER, ND beat DF last year. And until they play again, ND has the "bragging" rights and is the disputed defending district champs. So give "sorry ol nd" that much. 

Y'all earned it.but I'm focused on the here and now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Nice...Keep Rolling Wildcats!

 

Kevin-Hart-Really-GIF.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...