• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And so the saga continues lol

Waskom puts this away by half. Bet they finish with a running clock  

Getting pooped on a lot lately, must be doing something right.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

Think Waskom has more yards in penalties than ND has total offense at the half!!  Soooo wish these guys could learn not to "chop"!!

Soooooo wish you could learn how to post.....LOL

Great game for the wildcats tonight. Still would like to see less penalties but we are definitely holding onto the ball better. One fumble from center and a DT fumbled the ball in garbage time. Nds number 5 is crazy fast. He could be a difference maker but he showed partly tonight why he was suspended for the first quarter. Kid needs to keep his head on straight and he could be special no doubt.

7 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Great game for the wildcats tonight. Still would like to see less penalties but we are definitely holding onto the ball better. One fumble from center and a DT fumbled the ball in garbage time. Nds number 5 is crazy fast. He could be a difference maker but he showed partly tonight why he was suspended for the first quarter. Kid needs to keep his head on straight and he could be special no doubt.

Yeah grabbing a kids ankle on the ground and doing a gator roll is dangerous and thuggish. What’s worse is the refs pretending they didn’t see it.

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yeah grabbing a kids ankle on the ground and doing a gator roll is dangerous and thuggish. What’s worse is the refs pretending they didn’t see it.

Yeah it’s tough to complain about the refs when you smoke somebody like that but it was pretty bad at times.

21 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Whoever pooped my post, let’s be clear # 5 for New Diana is a dirty player. He is a talented athlete but dirty all the same.

Must be the same one that pooped mine. Lol. But I guess in Diana it’s acceptable to clap over somebody when you know your dirty self just hurt him. Side note: if you disagree with that how about a comment instead of hiding behind an emoji lol

9 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

Must be the same one that pooped mine. Lol. But I guess in Diana it’s acceptable to clap over somebody when you know your dirty self just hurt him. Side note: if you disagree with that how about a comment instead of hiding behind an emoji lol

It’s New Diana. They know they gotta hide lol.

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

Whoever pooped my post, let’s be clear # 5 for New Diana is a dirty player. He is a talented athlete but dirty all the same.

I agree. He has definitely been a liability for us many times. He's talented, but that gets overshadowed by his stupid UC/UR penalties and gum-flappin. Frustrating as a fan to see that. 

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

It’s New Diana. They know they gotta hide lol.

44 minutes ago, Cats98 said:

It wasn't me. I would say something. I can promise ya that. 

No hiding here. Would and will say anything to your face that I'd write as a comment on Smoaky. No keyboard warrior here!! 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Cats98 said:

No argument here about #5.  He could be a superstar but he can’t control his emotions.  What the heck was going on with the Waskom coach last night, I couldnt tell what happened from where I was at???

2 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

No argument here about #5.  He could be a superstar but he can’t control his emotions.  What the heck was going on with the Waskom coach last night, I couldnt tell what happened from where I was at???

You mean when they enforced about 45 yards worth of dead ball penalties on one drive? Can’t imagine lol.

I guess this is where you are talking about??

1 minute ago, Cats98 said:

You mean when they enforced about 45 yards worth of dead ball penalties on one drive? Can’t imagine lol.

I guess this is where you are talking about??

Gotcha, I came back from the restroom and he was giving the officials an ear full 

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#5 the mayors son or something? Why would the HC put up with that? Sounds like dirty play is his style. Need to add him to the Four Horsemen 

He was benched the first quarter for something he did earlier in the week.  Same story as last year...

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#5 the mayors son or something? Why would the HC put up with that? Sounds like dirty play is his style. Need to add him to the Four Horsemen 

Maybe it has as much to do with winning off the field. Don’t know anything about the kid at all but honestly if the coach boots him, he can’t help him make whatever changes he needs to make. 

Just now, Cats98 said:

Maybe it has as much to do with winning off the field. Don’t know anything about the kid at all but honestly if the coach boots him, he can’t help him make whatever changes he needs to make. 

Well if he gets punished for his behavior I guess it’s fine. If they do punish him he’s got to be the most in shape kid in the area with all those extra sprints