3aD1 Region 3 District 11 predictions

CrockettDogs

5 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Based on the pre district games in what order do you see the district ending up ? (The top 3 is really a toss up) District starts next week !!

1. Franklin

2. Crockett 

3.Diboll

4.Westwood

5.Coldspring

6.Elkhart 

7. Trinity 

Franklin

Diboll

Crockett

Coldspring

Westwood

Elkhart

Trinity

Guest Tiger03lb
33 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin

Diboll

Crockett

Coldspring

Westwood

Elkhart

Trinity

Franklin 

Diboll -could go either way 

Crockett

Coldspring

Elkhart

Westwood 

Trinity 

The Diboll/Franklin game will be a good game. Could be a toss up. Imo. I think Diboll is going to open some eyes this year, they are being over looked. 

57 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Franklin 

Diboll -could go either way 

Crockett

Coldspring

Elkhart

Westwood 

Trinity 

The Diboll/Franklin game will be a good game. Could be a toss up. Imo. I think Diboll is going to open some eyes this year, they are being over looked. 

Don't count out Crockett we've been improving every game and I don't think anyone in our district has the athleteswe do. Depends on if we execute. Team we played last night were twice as big as us across the board. But we put up 42 in the first half. Speed really does kill.

48 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Don't count out Crockett we've been improving every game and I don't think anyone in our district has the athleteswe do. Depends on if we execute. Team we played last night were twice as big as us across the board. But we put up 42 in the first half. Speed really does kill.

Franklin and diboll will match up athletes wise with crockett... Franklin has size and speed to go with it should be some good games in district

2 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin and diboll will match up athletes wise with crockett... Franklin has size and speed to go with it should be some good games in district

We're gonna spread out and chuck it.  I think we're gonna rip through Diboll's secondary and Franklin might slow them down a bit but that's it. As far as pure athleticism goes I'm sure we have both of y'all beat. But we also did in 2015 and still lost to Franklin in a shootout so who knows. We have a way better run defense this year though. 

9 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

We're gonna spread out and chuck it.  I think we're gonna rip through Diboll's secondary and Franklin might slow them down a bit but that's it. As far as pure athleticism goes I'm sure we have both of y'all beat. But we also did in 2015 and still lost to Franklin in a shootout so who knows. We have a way better run defense this year though. 

We have athletes all over the field this year i promise yall wont have us beat in that this year... We might be even on athletes but yall dont have that over us not this year also our secondary is lookin alot better then years pass plus a strong run d

6 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

We have athletes all over the field this year i promise yall wont have us beat in that this year... We might be even on athletes but yall dont have that over us not this year also our secondary is lookin alot better then years pass plus a strong run d

Our state track team is our Wr's and DB's we also have our big 6'6 receiver/d end he's stepped his game up big time these past few weeks. We'll probably be the fastest team y'all will play the whole year. That last game should get us ready for the playoffs. 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

Our state track team is our Wr's and DB's we also have our big 6'6 receiver/d end he's stepped his game up big time these past few weeks. We'll probably be the fastest team y'all will play the whole year. That last game should get us ready for the playoffs. 

I've seen you guys been putting up some numbers in the passing game. Really depends on who shows up that night. It can happen any night to the best of teams. It happened to us Thursday. It happen with franklin a few weeks ago as well. 

16 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I've seen you guys been putting up some numbers in the passing game. Really depends on who shows up that night. It can happen any night to the best of teams. It happened to us Thursday. It happen with franklin a few weeks ago as well. 

True and we usually have a bad game at least once a year but that was one of the worst i have seen in awhile and still only lost by 10 to the dave campbell #10 4ad2 team in the state and had some key players hurt but im not sayin lorena isnt bad or anything they look really good we just under preformed that game but we start lookin like a well oiled machine around week 5 or 6

37 minutes ago, CrockettDogs said:

We have heard that the last two years about track speed... Rockdale had a state track team when we played them and they didnt run off on us... I know that was 2 years ago but these are the still the same kids and are seniors and juniors now

Franklin -1

Dibol - 2

Crockett -3

Westwood -4

Coldspring -5

Elkhart -6

Trinity -7

Franklin and Dibol roll through district pretty easily. That will be a game. Crockett could sneak up on one of them but I don’t see it. Could see anyone of the other 4 teams taking 4th spot. I figure it will be Westwood though. 

18 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

True and we usually have a bad game at least once a year but that was one of the worst i have seen in awhile and still only lost by 10 to the dave campbell #10 4ad2 team in the state and had some key players hurt but im not sayin lorena isnt bad or anything they look really good we just under preformed that game but we start lookin like a well oiled machine around week 5 or 6

Always making excuses about “ key players “ getting hurt. 

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

#4 went down with a leg injury he is the fastest player on our team... He had an int and a td before he got hurt..... Starting te went down and starting fb... Just telling the truth no excuses

Y’all have 20 Srs on your team depth shouldn’t be a problem.You talk about how deep y’all are and then y’all get beat by a dang good team in Lorena and your playing Freshman (3) on the roster.  Franklin has a good team and has been good, they don’t need you making excuses for them each time they lose. Heck even your own people on the Friday Night app calling you out. I bet if Coach Hendricks read some of your post about the excuses and comments you make, well ........ Good luck on the rest of the season to Franklin. 

1 hour ago, player73 said:

Y’all have 20 Srs on your team depth shouldn’t be a problem.You talk about how deep y’all are and then y’all get beat by a dang good team in Lorena and your playing Freshman (3) on the roster.  Franklin has a good team and has been good, they don’t need you making excuses for them each time they lose. Heck even your own people on the Friday Night app calling you out. I bet if Coach Hendricks read some of your post about the excuses and comments you make, well ........ Good luck on the rest of the season to Franklin. 

We are deep enough to only lose by 10 to the #10 team in the Dave Campbell rankings in 4ad2 with backups in... By the way just because your a senior doesn't mean you see the field

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

We are deep enough to only lose by 10 to the #10 team in the Dave Campbell rankings in 4ad2 with backups in... By the way just because your a senior doesn't mean you see the field

You have been bragging how much depth Franklin has and when you stated 3,players got hurt and now you don’t have enough. More excuses from you , Coach Hedrick is old school and I’m sure he would be SMDH. I’m out and I’ll listened to Wally and the rest of the other Franklin posters from here on out. Again Good luck to Franklin the rest of the season. 

1 hour ago, player73 said:

You have been bragging how much depth Franklin has and when you stated 3,players got hurt and now you don’t have enough. More excuses from you , Coach Hedrick is old school and I’m sure he would be SMDH. I’m out and I’ll listened to Wally and the rest of the other Franklin posters from here on out. Again Good luck to Franklin the rest of the season. 

Thats cool no one asked for you to chime in on this post anyways you just felt the need to put your 2 cents in...