Winnsboro vs. Gladewater 9/28

chevyman

4 minutes ago, bearnation said:

First of all, you played well. Secondly, here's some advice from somebody older (not necessarily wiser) but def older, get off of Smoaky, it is no place for a player to be. Just my opinion that I'm sure your coaches would agree with.  You can read it, just don't post, it never seems to go well for the student athlete. 

+1

14 minutes ago, bearnation said:

First of all, you played well. Secondly, here's some advice from somebody older (not necessarily wiser) but def older, get off of Smoaky, it is no place for a player to be. Just my opinion that I'm sure your coaches would agree with.  You can read it, just don't post, it never seems to go well for the student athlete. 

Real talk, aint nothing we or your fans will say that will determine your season or any aspect of any outcome. Come on here, print off locker room material to post in the locker room to fire you boys up, but no need to post and combat words that mean nothing on this site. We are just a bunch of old has beens that finished our careers long ago and just couldn't "hang up the cleets" lol. Yall are having a fine season young man, keep up the good work and good luck the rest of the season.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, bearnation said:

A very successful college coach refers to all the media hype as “Ink Poison”.  Don’t read it, respond to it, and certainly don’t believe any of it.  Only thing that matters are your coaches & teammates and what goes on in the locker room and on the field.  Trust me there will be plenty of time for you to read this stuff when your playing days are over.

48 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Gladewater will win state undefeated this year

😑 let me assure everyone, the true gladewater bear fans that have been here through it all do not feel this way. 

Although im very confident in this team, anything can happen on any given Friday night. 

3 minutes ago, coolbear99 said:

I don't think that guy is from GW but I do need those numbers lol

I think he's from Gladewater, but maybe a young person. You know how confident we can be when we're young. Of course there's confident and then there's arrogant.  Arrogance can get yourself knock back down real fast and I'm somewhat superstitious about those kind of things. It's fun to smack, but better to smack with respect and humility.

1 hour ago, Gilbert said:

There is some really good teams out there . And glade water is the best out of em 

Well you just joined and have already made your mark......in the red. 

I sure hope you aren't a player. If so, take it from someone who from past experience has seen the worst when players get on here, this is only going to end bad for you, especially if you continue to make comments like the ones you have made. If you aren't a player, carry on. I'm pretty sure there's a lesson here you will learn from the many other team's fans you are going to tick off.