Mt Vernon @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

Who starts district 1-0  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts district 1-0

35 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

I am excited though to hear a new band, LOL. MV new music is always a welcome  sound  to my ears....  I recently got new batteries on my watch and will need to set my watch tonight....  same time same day, same year, like clockwork

I hate to disappoint you but the lack of playing music isn't on the band director,  but don't get that construed with lack of variation in music! 

1 minute ago, OldHomePlace said:

I hate to disappoint you but the lack of playing music isn't on the band director,  but don't get that construed with lack of variation in music! 

Lack of playing is one thing, variation of said music is a bit perplexing...  but as I understand as well, the times of when playing and not is not uniform, case in point, if they are told not to play whilst the offense has the ball, how to you explain no matter the situation, at the start of the 4th quarter they are playing music, whether HS has the ball or not... 

1 hour ago, Mustang4life said:

Lack of playing is one thing, variation of said music is a bit perplexing...  but as I understand as well, the times of when playing and not is not uniform, case in point, if they are told not to play whilst the offense has the ball, how to you explain no matter the situation, at the start of the 4th quarter they are playing music, whether HS has the ball or not... 

Podna you should worry about getting that new mirror hung as much as you worry about the band! 

• Thanks 1