Joaquin Rams (4-0) at Garrison Bulldogs (2-2)

trueblue82

11 minutes ago, Foozball said:

Alto was a boogeyman for the longest time. I hated to play them. I can honestly say, I remember working out one year super hard not because I wanted to win, but because I didn’t want to get rag dolled by Alto. 

Yea I’m afraid Joaquin is going to be massively undersized vs. Garrison. But thy were massively undersized vs. Corrigan. Corrigans line and skilled players were considerably bigger than Joaquin. But Garrison has always been a different animal. 

CC beat garrison last year in double overtime and it was a dog fight! I believe they returned a lot this year too

9 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC beat garrison last year in double overtime and it was a dog fight! I believe they returned a lot this year too

22 is really good on offense and defense, and their line is pretty good, but mostly just big and wear you down. Joaquin will score points, but I can’t see another shut out this week. It should be a really fun game to watch, if it’s wet again Garrison will have a advantage with their size.

9 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

22 is really good on offense and defense, and their line is pretty good, but mostly just big and wear you down. Joaquin will score points, but I can’t see another shut out this week. It should be a really fun game to watch, if it’s wet again Garrison will have a advantage with their size.

Yeah that’s porter and he’s a good athlete! He played last year but got hurt at some point in the season,  we only beat them by 1 point last year

On 9/23/2018 at 8:15 AM, trueblue82 said:
On 9/23/2018 at 9:11 AM, BlueBlood99 said:

I hate having discussions with people of inferior intellect.....Hey Jacket Jaws when you flap your gums about Joe having to beat a Garrison team to be credible you infer that the Rams are no good. While at the same time you spew noise about how Alto can practically beat an NFL team with all your speed and backs and linemen and awesome tradition. Dude look at your own schedule. I wouldn’t say Alto schedule screams of power house opponents either. To say one team is gonna win based on previous opponents is ludicrous. To this point Joe has shutout everyone they have played..... Which may or may not be a measuring stick for how good they are. Alto has not shutout everyone and even managed to lose up to this point. Garrison and Joe will be an extremely good contest with defense being at the forefront of importance for both. A credible win for Alto would be if they could beat Joaquin the past couple of years..... But that’s all for now..... carry on little one play with blocks in your room.

Dude you are full of it. Y’all have made ZERO noise in the post season. ZERO. How many teams has Joe played this season that were a 3A quarterfinalist last season or even 2A D2 regional finalist last season? None. Ya’ll have played nobody until this week.  Y’all get a decent test this week. Beatable for sure, especially since they let us hang around till 5 min in the 4th after we gave em our turn with the football 5 times. But y’all aint in a position to chirp just yet. Last I checked y’all were 1 and done last year too, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

6 hours ago, Alto44 said:

Easy, easy my friend!! Lol, they are 8-3 and 7-4 the last two seasons.

And 2 of those are against Alto. This year's bunch are much better than any team we have ever had especially on defence. And we are faster than ever. So we can stay with the recievers on the backside, as shown by having picks in all our games this year. Y'all say we haven't played anybody yet,well everyone said that about CC also. I guess that don't count since we beat them.

2 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

And 2 of those are against Alto. This year's bunch are much better than any team we have ever had especially on defence. And we are faster than ever. So we can stay with the recievers on the backside, as shown by having picks in all our games this year. Y'all say we haven't played anybody yet,well everyone said that about CC also. I guess that don't count since we beat them.

Never said it didn’t count, four shutouts is a big deal, no matter who you’ve played. CC beat Centerville, so yeah they are pretty good, but Garrison could be a problem for y’all, with their size. If y’all shut them out, you will win the region. I just don’t see it happening, 22 is a load. As far as y’all beating Alto the last two meetings, your right, 13-2 all time vs. Alto. 219 wins Joaquin and 574 wins Alto.....

All this talk about the past......Who cares. Congrad a freakn lations......Focus on this year. Look forward. Ain’t nobody from the teams in the past gonna help anyone win a game this year.....Basically East Texas is loaded this year with good squads. Certain programs are measuring sticks.... If ya happen to beat one then that’s great but if ya don’t focus on this week then ya might just get an “L”.

• Thanks 1

And if Joe is fortunate enough to beat Garrison then I am sure some will say wow Garrison isn’t as strong as we thought. Joaquin has nobody to blame but themselves for this perception. If ya want to be taken seriously then you have to have consistent success. Not a splash here and there. Building blocks are being laid. If Joaquin kids continue to buy into the current staff then sustained success will follow. Hard work is being put in by all and there is no substitute for that 

And one more thing..... All this talk about Garrison’s size..... Every team Joe has played this year is substantially bigger. All have ended with the same result. Big boys dragging cuz Joaquin’s pace and relentless pursuit have worn them down. Watch film and you will see Dogs ain’t the same team in 2nd half as in the start of game...... Run them big boys left and right. Sideline to sideline. They will wear down.

54 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I know what it is . Alto has insecurities feom the last 2 donkey stompins Joe gave them . They came in believing their tradition would win the game then boom. A new tradition was started the Joaquin beating alto tradition . The 2 L’s threw the town of alto in shambles or should I say shambLLes . Now alto I’ll give you a chance to sit back in tremors of the thought of meeting Joaquin again and try to come up with a comeback . And try to come back with something relevant not decades old 

If your worried about Alto your thinking about the wrong team. You better start thinking about Garrison, before you get a spanking. I’ll tell you this, we would love to play Joaquin this year, but when we do you better buckle them chin straps up tight.

21 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

And one more thing..... All this talk about Garrison’s size..... Every team Joe has played this year is substantially bigger. All have ended with the same result. Big boys dragging cuz Joaquin’s pace and relentless pursuit have worn them down. Watch film and you will see Dogs ain’t the same team in 2nd half as in the start of game...... Run them big boys left and right. Sideline to sideline. They will wear down.

We will see, and I hope y’all are as good as you say. Good luck, but Garrison will be the best team you have faced this season.

2 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

I’m from neither town I ain’t got to worry about winning I’m just stating facts jack 

How about these facts, you can shut your pie hole. If you feel like bumping them gums so much, come on down to Allto Friday night, and you can all you want. I’ll be proud to welcome you.

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

200.gif

Some people fishing and some people are biting... Might wanna slow ya roll and check things out.. Js.   Don't take every bait that hits the water.. 

They ain’t bothering me, I’m just layed up because of all the rain. Bored!!

55 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

That's right, we have gotten stronger in the 2nd half and have taken control physically by that time of the game ... Whoever wins this game will have earned it ...