Lions @ Dallas

Crawford

Cowboys Week 4  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Detroit Lions
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/30/2018 at 05:00 PM

We’ve seen Tony Romo turn Miles Austin into a Pro Bowl wide receiver. This QB has shown us that he can’t elevate talent like Romo could. The offensive coordinator has shown that he can he can game script the first 15 plays and look genius. The rest of the game? There are Junior High coaches in East Texas with more innovative offenses. The best move for Jerry is to clean house. Fire Garrett, Linehan, sadly Marinelli. Give me Kris Richard and his fresh ideas. Go to Norman. Go to Pullman. Go wherever you gotta go to find a offensive genius revolutionizing the game with his ideas, not stuck in the past. Do not re-sign Dak Prescott to a $20m per year contract. He ain’t worth it. 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

We’ve seen Tony Romo turn Miles Austin into a Pro Bowl wide receiver. This QB has shown us that he can’t elevate talent like Romo could. The offensive coordinator has shown that he can he can game script the first 15 plays and look genius. The rest of the game? There are Junior High coaches in East Texas with more innovative offenses. The best move for Jerry is to clean house. Fire Garrett, Linehan, sadly Marinelli. Give me Kris Richard and his fresh ideas. Go to Norman. Go to Pullman. Go wherever you gotta go to find a offensive genius revolutionizing the game with his ideas, not stuck in the past. Do not re-sign Dak Prescott to a $20m per year contract. He ain’t worth it. 

Miles had the tools, but he became complacent after his big contract.  We saw that happen with Dez too, and who's he playing for again ?  Jordy Nelson is having a decent year so far with the Raiders, and he's an 11 year vet.  He's not making huge money at $7.3 million a year for a tier 2 receiver.  Dez wants tier one money, and he's not worth that.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm picking against them for the rest of the season.  They don't have the offense to compete in the NFL.  All we have is a running game, and a decent defense.  You can't win in the NFL with third tier receivers.  

New England can win with 3rd tier players at most any position as long as they have Bilichek and Brady

• Like 1

If Detroit plays like they did last night its 1-3 time 

But we do have Brice Butler back lol 

My favorite part of the game and this is sarcasm after seeing how Daks legs affected the game against the Giants we are going to use that

So in the 4th with the game long decided Dak runs once for 12 yards 

21 hours ago, ClawNAntler said:

New England can win with 3rd tier players at most any position as long as they have Bilichek and Brady

How'd that work out last night ?  I have a friend who's a Patriots fan, and he thinks they're done.  He said Brady looked really frustrated last night, and was just throwing the ball around to see if anyone would catch it.  

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

How'd that work out last night ?  I have a friend who's a Patriots fan, and he thinks they're done.  He said Brady looked really frustrated last night, and was just throwing the ball around to see if anyone would catch it.  

The Monday night game definitely did not go well for them. Although I truly hope they are done I wouldn’t count them out this early in the season.  Anyway I think you know what I’m saying they have been able to take second and third stringers over the years and still be able to win.  Seems like the Cowboys miss one person off of the line and they can’t function