#7 La Vega @ #3 Midlothian Heritage

BigFanOf22

La Vega vs Midlothian Heritage  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/29/2018 at 12:30 AM

32 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Dang it, I was thinking about going to the Longview at Rockwall game, but this one is much closer to my house and Carthage could potentially play either one of them later in the playoffs. Think I’ll attend this one.

I'll be there if you would like to talk a little football during the game.  

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Dang it, I was thinking about going to the Longview at Rockwall game, but this one is much closer to my house and Carthage could potentially play either one of them later in the playoffs. Think I’ll attend this one.

Let me know if you go. I'm thinking about it.

MH passing game vs the LV pass rush is the biggest factor in this game if the QB is given enough time to pick apart the secondary it could be a long night for the LV defensive backs.  La Vega has a very quick defensive line but will it be enough to get around the offensive line of MH.  Midlothian has not seen a team with that has as much speed as the Pirates have across the board and we all know you cant simulate speed in practice. On offense LV will do there best to eat the clock when they can but I have also seen them move with some tempo this year when they want to.  If the pirates play to their ability and limit the mistakes they should be able to walk out with the victory Friday night.  My guess is LV wins this one 35-24 but what do I know.

La Vega should be able to handle Heritage in this one.  Heritage does not have the kind of defense Argyle does. Besides, La Vega is still improving each week with the youngsters they are playing on both sides of the ball.  Look out for La Vega when the playoffs get here......they will improve as a team each and every week.  

50 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

La Vega should be able to handle Heritage in this one.  Heritage does not have the kind of defense Argyle does. Besides, La Vega is still improving each week with the youngsters they are playing on both sides of the ball.  Look out for La Vega when the playoffs get here......they will improve as a team each and every week.  

For fun...Argyle gave up 35 to SVille...MH gave up 21. 

cannot wait to see this game.