UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor **Oct. 6, 2018**

Crawford

On 9/24/2018 at 5:33 PM, Crawford said:

Champion  Khabib Nurmagomedov (26-0) takes on Conor McGregor (21-3) for the UFC lightweight title fight. First fight for McGregor in almost 2 years. Who ya got?

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC-229?f1=Khabib-Nurmagomedov&f2=Conor-McGregor

Conor unfortunately 

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, JamesLewis said:
UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor is the big game of this Saturday. McGregor will win the title match because he's one of the best UFC fighters. I also support McGregor. What is your suggestion for this fight?

Have you seen Khabib Nurmagomedov fight?  He has literally destroyed everyone he has fought ... I really like McGregor, but don't think he is ready for what's about to step in the ring with him ... McGregor isn't as "hungry" as he used to be, he's gotten rich, famous and complacent .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon

The Irishman has not fought competitively since losing to Floyd Mayweather in a multi-million dollar boxing match in August 2016.

UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor is the biggest fight ever. I just can’t wait to see it happen! I am pulling for McGregor but at the end of the day they’re both fantastic fighters. I am not a fan of Khabib’s style but he is definitely the best at it. I am Irish but haven’t liked Conor at all but I grew to like him. Hopefully we’ll see a war that results in Conor passing this test.

• Like 1

McGregor taps out in the fourth round

Khabib goes nuts after the fight was over. Starts fighting with others outside the octagon. Then Conor gets sucker punch from someone from Khabib team.

Khabib could be suspended for his action