West Rusk (5-0) vs. Gladewater (5-0)

BearFan13

Who ya got?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Some times things go your way. I will say that GW made a lot of those things happen. Would we want to play them again this year? I wouldn’t. Very very physical game and we lost a good OL in that game. It was two good teams and GW happened to be better that night. Would any other team in our district want to play them ?  Could any other team in our district even keep a close game with them ?

WR would whoop them. 

• LOL! 2

8 hours ago, bearnation said:

I have no doubt WR can beat GW, they don't have this hype for no reason BUT, I too cant see them being as good as Pleasant Grove (although the fact that GW has played PG for consecutive years now, no doubt helped them in that game) also, if they truly play as many players both ways as has been reported, that could be a problem for them. Coach Berry made a comment earlier in the year after one of the wins (may of been the PG game) that I found interesting, it was something like "we are one of the few 3A schools who don't have to play our players both ways and that really helps us" --- just something to consider when handicapping this game. 

Yes WR could win, but it's a difficult task, GW has to many weapons this years, WR has to worry of stopping  the ground and pound but also has to be able to contain the air game also, it's a tuff task. And I don't think WR is better then PG but they are great what they do. WR has to have there QB healthy and all there key players healthy in order to pull the game win maybe. Has to play all 4 Quarters to pull win off.

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Lol you act like y’all didn’t struggle against WO for most of the game ( a team that lost to Emory Rains). Y’all couldnt pull away from them until the 4th quarter. 

Our offense scored 56 against WO. How many points did yalls offense score against Waskom? 7. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol we tied it up then stopped em on the goal line. Then had 3 penalties on 1 set of downs. They won’t admit it, but the butthurt was starting then. They ended up stopping us then scored and did an onside and scored again. Knocked the life out of us.

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol we tied it up then stopped em on the goal line. Then had 3 penalties on 1 set of downs. They won’t admit it, but the butthurt was starting then. They ended up stopping us then scored and did an onside and scored again. Knocked the life out of us.

Not our fault your offense don’t know how to line up properly. lol

22 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Lol you act like y’all didn’t struggle against WO for most of the game ( a team that lost to Emory Rains). Y’all couldnt pull away from them until the 4th quarter. 

21-0 right out the gate isn’t struggling. Lol. Don’t be silly.