West Rusk (5-0) vs. Gladewater (5-0)

BearFan13

Who ya got?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yep. And Gladewater will be the one settling it. Lol

Are you going to pick Tatum over GW when they play.  

Just now, WRFAN said:

I think it's great how all the fair weather fans show up for GW  on here now that GW is winning. 

Usually how it goes. Although the majority of the bear posters on this site HAVE been here bc I’ve perosnally seen them in the years that I just read without an account. 

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Off topic but, if any team should be upset about not getting any recognition this year it should be Jefferson. They have also beat some 4A teams and totally demolished the rest of their competition. They are someone to keep an eye on this year for sure. I don’t care about what they’ve done in the past. 

Maybe y’all can knock them out in the first round. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Off topic but, if any team should be upset about not getting any recognition this year it should be Jefferson. They have also beat some 4A teams and totally demolished the rest of their competition. They are someone to keep an eye on this year for sure. I don’t care about what they’ve done in the past. 

True

17 minutes ago, WRFAN said:

I think it's great how all the fair weather fans show up for GW  on here now that GW is winning. 

Says someone who has only been on this site for 2 years. Not sure 2 years makes you an expert on a team's fan base. 

Every year fans come and go. Some only comment if they have family playing or coaching. Some just read without commenting. Regardless, they are still fans. 

8 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I’ve been saying that for a few weeks. 

2 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

Not all of these guys are out these injuries are day to day.

I really hope y’all have all of your players. We can see who has the better team. We will for sure be 1 player short but there will be no excuses if we lose. We will just have been beaten by a better team. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

I really hope y’all have all of your players. We can see who has the better team. We will for sure 1 players short but there will be no excuses if we lose. We will just have been beaten by a better team. 

Any update on that player? I never heard an actual diagnosis after the injury.