West Rusk (5-0) vs. Gladewater (5-0)

BearFan13

Who ya got?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

2 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

I’ve counted 15-20 times where the rb runs the ball 30 yards down the field without being touched. Not much yay yardage or juke moves. RB gets too much credit. He’s good though 

You don’t have to juke if no one is there 😂 and the credit I give him is he’s very patient in letting the holes develop and he explodes when they do. If he sees daylight it can be over. He outruns angles and finds open space like not many can. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

You don’t have to juke if no one is there 😂 and the credit I give him is he’s very patient in letting the holes develop and he explodes when they do. If he sees daylight it can be over. He outruns angles and finds open space like not many can. 

I agree, but we are by far the fastest team you will see. 1 player with a 4.34. 3 players with a 4.4. They can chase him down.

4 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

I’ve counted 15-20 times where the rb runs the ball 30 yards down the field without being touched. Not much yay yardage or juke moves. RB gets too much credit. He’s good though 

And I can count you 15-20 times where it’s taken 4-5 players to bring him down and the pile will still be moving. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

IMO I believe this 100% that GW will not have any success throwing the ball. Both dbs can take #4 one on one all night. 

Well I hope your coaches aren’t as stupid as you. 

And then RIGHTT when you think you have GW figured out we hit our TE (one of the biggest guys on the field) right up the seam 😕

12 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

Great blocking

• Like 1

Just now, ETXFootball13 said:

#1 multiple division offers and he can’t guard the average receiver? And the other DB who led Texas in ints?

So T.C. Minter is an average receiver? Just making sure we’re on the same page. Boy y’all hyping this one up!!!!

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

How was Harmony and Waskom able to deal with that blazing speed ?  Just curious. 

They didn’t. They lost. And West Rusk held the reins back to let some of the young players get experience. Friday they won’t hold back. They come out. Put the smack down throw up dueces ✌🏻 and walk away with the Dub in a convening matter leaving the bears with a hand full of excuses. 🤭

• Stinks 1

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

They didn’t. They lost. And West Rusk held the reins back to let some of the young players get experience. Friday they won’t hild back. They come out. Put the smack down throw up dueces ✌🏻 and walk away with the Dub in a convening matter leaving the bears with a hand full of excuses. 🤭

JJ, SMH

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

They didn’t. They lost. And West Rusk held the reins back to let some of the young players get experience. Friday they won’t hild back. They come out. Put the smack down throw up dueces ✌🏻 and walk away with the Dub in a convening matter leaving the bears with a hand full of excuses. 🤭

One thing I’ll promise is you won’t hear any excuses from me.