West Rusk (5-0) vs. Gladewater (5-0)

BearFan13

Who ya got?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

10 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

I thought y'all had some big guys these guys look awful small GW gonna wax these guys

I'm not from WR (corrected your y'all spelling and awful, one l only)...just take photos of their games from time to time...they have some size...DT 6'3" 303, LB 5'10" 215, LB 5'10" 190 DE 6'1" 238 ...guess many may be undersized, but quick...a lot of time 5 hitting one will bring a runner down...like I said should be a good game

SOOOO....... Let me get this right --- GW wont score more than 28..... GW wont be able to pass on WR..... And GW wont win because big-bad waskom couldnt get it done against WR..... oh and WR is the fastest team we have played (well, yet to play)..... better than PG, interesting...... funny how PG was almighty until they get beat by GW then all of the sudden "well they lost some players" "they arent as good" etc.... cant wait for the game friday so WR will have same thing said about them 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ronster23 said:

I'm not from WR...just take photos of their games from time to time...they have some size...DT 6'3" 303, LB 5'10" 215, LB 5'10" 190 DE 6'1" 238 ...guess many may be undersized, but quick...a lot of time 5 hitting one will bring a runner down...like I said should be a good game

Should be. Could be. Won’t be. lol

7 minutes ago, bearnation said:

SOOOO....... Let me get this right --- GW wont score more than 28..... GW wont be able to pass on WR..... And GW wont win because big-bad waskom couldnt get it done against WR..... oh and WR is the fastest team we have played (well, yet to play)..... better than PG, interesting...... funny how PG was almighty until they get beat by GW then all of the sudden "well they lost some players" "they arent as good" etc.... cant wait for the game friday so WR will have same thing said about them 

I think they are the fastest team in Texas. 4 guys 4.4 or better. One who might be nfl ready with his 4.31. 

Just now, ETXFootball13 said:

GW is the new Newton. Fastest back since Barry Sanders. They beat PG give them their ring already. Massive o line. And that Minter kid. And not to mention that QB’s throwing form. Y’all are NFL ready

calm down buddy, two more days

2 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

GW is the new Newton. Fastest back since Barry Sanders. They beat PG give them their ring already. Massive o line. And that Minter kid. And not to mention that QB’s throwing form. Y’all are NFL ready

FINALLY somebody who gets it.... 😜

5 minutes ago, ETXFootball13 said:

I agree he’s very good

#5 on the other side is a sophomore. The way he plays it’s almost like someone forgot to tell him he’s not very big. He’s been playing like that since 7th grade. Not to mention a very good kid. 

• Like 1

Since WR wide recievers have height and speed advantage vs GW cb's (accoridng to Smoaky posters) & WR QB has a bum ankle (according to Smoaky posters) common sense tells you he wont be able to move around, so in order to take advantage of the GW cb's -- his o-line has to keep GW out of the backfield (which has been a chore for everybody) 

good game plan for WR I say

Just now, GWBears01 said:

I think she said y’all dont get no sammiches until week 11. 

No sammiches at the after game party this friday after the G-dub win? We gonna be just down the road at Sabine, was planning on swinging through and grabbin me a signature golfingnut sammich on the way home 😁