West Rusk (5-0) vs. Gladewater (5-0)

BearFan13

Who ya got?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

It’s pretty sad that people don’t talk about football on here anymore. 

First amendment rights LOL , theres 27 pages on here theres some football talk going on, some may not like how it's being talked but its definitely being spoken of.... I've read everything and I'm enjoying it :munch:

Someone did say WR is Fastest team that the Bears will play. What that dude smoking. Bears fixing to punch the Raiders in tha mouth. Whole different level. #4 average, y’all DL huge all that yada yada. Come get y’all some. That butt whopping gonna start tomorrow night at the JV game. WR think y’all have played a physical team smh. Bears are the Raiders daddy... always have been always will be...👊

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Mighty eagle can handle you all by himself. 

Never has never will just can’t be done young man. You know that. No reason to get your hopes up like jj winning state. Somethings just are what they are. 

16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I believe they turned in 474. 

What some don’t realize is for years GW has had the Truman Smith facility counted as part of their enrollment.  It is a facility for special needs children.  I’m not sure the number of children there but it’s a pretty big facility.  They do great things for those children there but none of them have ever participated in UIL athletics.  That is one reason it has taken GW so long to drop to 3A.  The actual numbers at the high school were low enough the last 2 realignments without that facility.  GW has basically been a 3A school competing on a 4A level and until last year had competed very well