Hughes Springs @ Jefferson

Horns85

Whom wins  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Whom wins?

• Hughes Springs
    • Jefferson

34 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

HS does the ball control scheme quite well, we only had the ball 4 times first half.....

HS will be the biggest challenge the Dawgs have seen over the past 3 weeks. I expect them to play keep away as much as possible or this one could end up like the last 3 weeks. Praying for an injury free game! 

52 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

HS does the ball control scheme quite well, we only had the ball 4 times first half.....

Yeah they did it pretty good last year also until they was put in situations where they had to pass the ball and once they did that thats when things went bad for them.. I think this also will be a good test for our Dline

• Like 1

HS is decent. Secondary is the weak point. The RBs run hard. Key to stopping them is blowing up the blocking to create piles. When they pull outside, the OLB has to sacrifice and dive into the first pulling players legs to jumble everything up. When we did, we stopped them. If not, 4 yards and a cloud of dust it will be. And man it gets old lol.

31 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

Jeffy and HS.....  in Jeffy... HS I think will control the clock, and in the last couple years, HS has given Jeffy all it wanted... 

Yes y’all have! The biggest key this season is that the Defense is much more aggressive and more fundamentally sound. That’s not to say y’all won’t have some success but I think y’all will find it a little more difficult than the past 2 seasons. 

7 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Yes y’all have! The biggest key this season is that the Defense is much more aggressive and more fundamentally sound. That’s not to say y’all won’t have some success but I think y’all will find it a little more difficult than the past 2 seasons. 

Looking forward to it..... 

• Stinks 1

13 hours ago, TheOrAcLe said:

You ain’t even lyin. HS usually talking more than this. They be back in a couple weeks lol 

some people aren't commenting this week, cause we don't want to smack talk against Jeffy....  they got a dude that works for them that A LOT OF PEOPLE RESPECT...

and then some others aren't cause they get in trouble when they do... and some its both.... LOL....

jeffy is gonna be a tough match-up.

But there aren't any jeffy people on here either....  hence the crickets..

• Stinks 2

3 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

some people aren't commenting this week, cause we don't want to smack talk against Jeffy....  they got a dude that works for them that A LOT OF PEOPLE RESPECT...

and then some others aren't cause they get in trouble when they do... and some its both.... LOL....

10463947_10154307322660717_3992173484912274528_n.jpg

6 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

We'll talk more next week when we're preparing for Mt Vernon