Hughes Springs @ Jefferson

Horns85

Whom wins  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Whom wins?

• Hughes Springs
    • Jefferson

6 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

some people aren't commenting this week, cause we don't want to smack talk against Jeffy....  they got a dude that works for them that A LOT OF PEOPLE RESPECT...

and then some others aren't cause they get in trouble when they do... and some its both.... LOL....

jeffy is gonna be a tough match-up.

But there aren't any jeffy people on here either....  hence the crickets..

Respected by many I’m sure.

Maybe that crow just gettin old too. 

Don’t worry things might get better in a couple weeks. Hs folks be seeping out the keyboards then lol

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, OldHomePlace said:

Our boys will be playing for the name on the front of their jerseys. Wont be worrying about who is or isn't on the field or sideline for the other side podna

I bet they worry about who is or isn’t on the field. If they ain’t, they better start 

16 hours ago, TheOrAcLe said:

Respected by many I’m sure.

Maybe that crow just gettin old too. 

Don’t worry things might get better in a couple weeks. Hs folks be seeping out the keyboards then lol

I think people will be surprised how HS responds tomorrow against Jefferson.    All it takes is one good hit to spark the D, and if the offense gets a few holes, watch out.

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

I think people will be surprised how HS responds tomorrow against Jefferson.    All it takes is one good hit to spark the D, and if the offense gets a few holes, watch out.

Gotta catch’em before you can hitt’em... 

1 hour ago, Mustang4life said:

You talkin about the same D that give up 123 pts in 3 weeks right? 

Guess they been waiting for that one good hit for awhile.

Play keep away for 8 minutes and give it right back in 1 or 2. Hs problem ain’t never been lack of talent or athletes.

Jeffy too much 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

13 hours ago, TheOrAcLe said:

You talkin about the same D that give up 123 pts in 3 weeks right? 

Guess they been waiting for that one good hit for awhile.

Play keep away for 8 minutes and give it right back in 1 or 2. Hs problem ain’t never been lack of talent or athletes.

Jeffy too much 

Since you seem to know so much about HS if lack of talent or athletes ain’t the problem, what is the problem you speak of??

• Stinks 1

12 hours ago, Mustang4life said:

Since you seem to know so much about HS if lack of talent or athletes ain’t the problem, what is the problem you speak of??

Maybe you need to change your username if you need somebody else to answer that one for ya 😂

• Stinks 1

24 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

The Stangs did a decent job playing keep away. Jefferson's offense scored at will the times they did have the ball. My goodness I've never seen that many touchdowns and yardage taken away. 

Me either! I know ppl are like “why are y’all complaining y’all won 41-7”, but these tds were earned, breaking multiple tackles, great blocking down field and it just irritates you when the rb is 25 yards away then the back judge throws a flag for a holding penalty. I understand of trying to keep the score down, but dang this was like our 4th string rb that scored 3 times and probably had a combined 100 yards or so negated. Oh well, on to the next one!

• Like 1