Nacogdoches vs Lindale

nacdragon07

2 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Does NAC ever win at home?

Do they make an exception this week and start District 2-0?

They SHOULD win, but well..........

1 win a year for the past 3, have not won a home district game since 10/16/2015 .vs Jacksonville. 

Beat Kilgore 8/26/2016

Beat Hallsville 9/22/2017

These are the only 3 wins at home since installing turf between the 2014 & 2015 Season. 2014 Season they won 5 home games beating Kilgore, Lufkin, Corsicana, Lindale and Whitehouse, in route to a 7-3 Regular Season and their last playoff birth.

20 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

1 win a year for the past 3, have not won a home district game since 10/16/2015 .vs Jacksonville. 

Beat Kilgore 8/26/2016

These are the only 3 wins at home since installing turf between the 2014 & 2015 Season. 2014 Season they won 5 home games beating Kilgore, Lufkin, Corsicana, Lindale and Whitehouse, in route to a 7-3 Regular Season and their last playoff birth.

Y’all beat us on grass both seasons, at least that’s what i remember. The first time  i saw turf at Nac was 2016. 

1 hour ago, Nacwagons said:

Beat Kilgore 8/26/2016

Tough to win at home with a fan base that’s always negative and doesn’t cheer at home games, unless something has changed.  Last time I was there, there were very few people standing and cheering.  

Grass and video scoreboard have nothing to do with playing well.  

Look at colleges.  One reason they play well at home is because it’s extremely loud and people are cheering for their teams.  It should be tough to play on the road.  But not in nac.  

• Stinks 1

17 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

Cheering or booing doesn’t really make a difference as well. We made the playoffs with the same type of crowd.

This guy.  Lol......you must not know much about football.  I actually made the lufkin game back when Nac won the 1st one.  And there was a lot of cheering going on.  Not much booing.  Sorry bro......but you don’t know anything.   Also, you are part of what I was talking about earlier.   Negative.  

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, HESALIVE said:

This guy.  Lol......you must not know much about football.  I actually made the lufkin game back when Nac won the 1st one.  And there was a lot of cheering going on.  Not much booing.  Sorry bro......but you don’t know anything.   Also, you are part of what I was talking about earlier.   Negative.  

I have missed maybe 2 games in the last 5 years and I have NEVER heard anyone BOO our own team. Maybe the refs, but not the boys. They get loud during the time of the game when it is needed. You do nothing but contradict everything anyone from Nac. says, you make 1 game a year and pretend you are the expert. 

22 hours ago, Pack007 said:

Y’all beat us on grass both seasons, at least that’s what i remember. The first time  i saw turf at Nac was 2016. 

Both wins were on the grass before we installed the turf. We installed the turf after our second win. We used the money from back to back playoff wins to do it.